Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Monday Night Football For the Fun Of Tailgating

I hope you guys will have plenty of beer, because a good buzz is going to be needed to watch this game...... :kubepalm:

Hope y'all have great time. :jam:

Are we doing the White Elephant THIS game?
Exactly what I wanted to know. I had a neat gift and all but did not make it in time last year. Twice bad fog has really interfered with my driving times. I was disappointed.

Not this year!

Yes Battle Red Elephant this week Mondahy Night so bring what ya got and no regifting People. Remember Kathrine remembers and will Bust you. 50 50 raffle lets make this the biggest ever.

won't we get arrested for whipping that out in public?

Okay, Mr. White Worm!!! No seriously, we do a "White Elephant Christmas" every year. I'm not sure if you participated last year, but this is the game we're gonna do it this year.

Someone has the "official rules", unlike the "Chili Cook-off!" :lol:

Okay, Mr. White Worm!!! No seriously, we do a "White Elephant Christmas" every year. I'm not sure if you participated last year, but this is the game we're gonna do it this year.

Someone has the "official rules", unlike the "Chili Cook-off!" :lol:

Unless Katie, Kathryn or David list them, I ain't believing in no stinkin' rules!

ring ring, Can I please Speak to JB's wife

Answerer, Just a minute

JBs Wife, Hello how can I help You

Joe Texan, Can JB have tuesday off after monday night football?

CLICK!!!!!!

ring ring, Can I please Speak to JB's wife

Answerer, Just a minute

JBs Wife, Hello how can I help You

Joe Texan, Can JB have tuesday off after monday night football?

CLICK!!!!!!

Joe we are going to have a first time pinata hitter for MNF!

oh man I'm thinking of just bringing a bag of steaks.. and just throw down some serious steaks... or some jambalaya with some chicken and sausage.. or maybe a huge thing of wings..

Decisions Decisions..

oh man I'm thinking of just bringing a bag of steaks.. and just throw down some serious steaks... or some jambalaya with some chicken and sausage.. or maybe a huge thing of wings..

Decisions Decisions..

Yes.......... and yes!!

What's the question again??? :D

Ok, I'm doing fajitas again, and bringing some of those riblets that everyone liked.

Also what time does the platinum lot open, and does anyone know what time pedestrian traffic will be let into the tailgates.

Ok, I'm doing fajitas again, and bringing some of those riblets that everyone liked.

Also what time does the platinum lot open, and does anyone know what time pedestrian traffic will be let into the tailgates.

5 hours prior, so 2:30pm for vehicles, and if they continue the same pattern for pedestrians, then walk-ins will probably be allowed in at 4pm.

Just not sure yet what I will bring. Might try out a new chocolate coconut cake recipe I just found, sounds really YUMMY! BUT, might need something a little more NUMBING, like rum cake, for after the game anyway! Monkey bread for sure, pecan balls, snickerdoodles, and probably some brownies.

Probably will bring a bird or two since we're playing the Ravens! Put those suckers on the grill, put me in charge, and they will get the hell burned out of them!! Maybe just wishful thinking that our TEXANS will burn the hell out of the Ravens!! hohoho!!:voodoo::firehair::)

May have to get the Lady to prep some stuff for me as I'll be coming straight from a full day of work. Ribs, Steak, Chicken.....hmmm.

Just not sure yet what I will bring. Might try out a new chocolate coconut cake recipe I just found, sounds really YUMMY! BUT, might need something a little more NUMBING, like rum cake, for after the game anyway! Monkey bread for sure, pecan balls, snickerdoodles, and probably some brownies.

Probably will bring a bird or two since we're playing the Ravens! Put those suckers on the grill, put me in charge, and they will get the hell burned out of them!! Maybe just wishful thinking that our TEXANS will burn the hell out of the Ravens!! hohoho!!:voodoo::firehair::)

:cry2: :pissed:

COME ON GUYZ this is MONDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care if we have a losing record This will be our last chance to bring it on a national Stage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON GUYZ this is MONDAY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care if we have a losing record This will be our last chance to bring it on a national Stage !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BATTLE RED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you realize you're talking to Blue Crew, right!! Of course we'll be there in full force.

MMMM Monkey Bread

Got me an oiless turkey fryer and gonna let it do its wonders on a Huge Raven I got today. Looks like a turkey it is so big but I got it chomping down on a dead sqirrel or something this afternoon while going to the store, Should be real tasty.
What in the Hell do you serve with Raven? I will figure something out.
Come on guys and gals lets get this party started and lets enjoy the Holidays no matter what mood Kubiak is in. We do not stand in the Bull Pen for the coaches we do it for the Team. I believe with the 12th Man we can win this game so bring it.

Blue Crew is as sure-handed as Andre Johnson.

And sure to have a good time regardless of our record!! Good friends, good food, and truthfully, good football!! Sure better than not having any football at all!

Looks like it's gonna be a COLD game also!! THANK GOODNESS!! Hope the roof is OPEN!

I've got about 10lbs of chicken wings, I'm thinking of getting another set and make some good fried chicken wings as well..

Going to make them in these sets

- deep fried (night before, sorry won't bring frier to the game)
- dry rub
- italian dressing
- spicy lime based marinade

Will toss the rest on the grill when I get there.

I hope we're doing the gift exchange because I told me folks we are.

May be a little late and/or without Lindsay. She's having some tests done for stomach issues Monday morning - we're not sure how she will be feeling after.

If I am late please do me a solid and take care of my folks until I get there :)

Do we want the generator? Lights might be nice. It would be pretty to wrap the top of the tents with Christmas lights. We also have some nice hanging lights.

I just spit all over my computer Nitro, You crack me up.

I think red christmas lights are the thing to do. The raven is skinned and ready for the rub, We will have hot Poppers and twice baked potatoes. We have to win to keep up with the others and keep in the running so lets be LOUD and PROUD.

We will be there as soon as Jacoby can get the boy out of school and we can make the drive from SA and check into hotel. Knock on wood.

We will be there as soon as Jacoby can get the boy out of school and we can make the drive from SA and check into hotel. Knock on wood.

Seriously bro? You're coming in town???? I ask, because there are some Puh Ce's, a lot closer to town that were offered a ticket but ****** out.... Something about their business or whatever... :D

Seriously bro? You're coming in town???? I ask, because there are some Puh Ce's, a lot closer to town that were offered a ticket but ****** out.... Something about their business or whatever... :D

Hell Yeah bro...we paid for season tickets right? For better and for worse.Its my last game of the year and things have been rough round here money is tight and family drama but I feel we need to get away and my escape this year has been the Texans. So my family and I are going to enjoy the environment with yall at the blue crew and my fellow Texans fans at the game and for three hours forget about things.

It has been awesome hanging out with yall, your hospitality is awesome and hanging out this year has meant alot and im looking forawrd to seeing you guys tomorrow go Texans.

Gererator would be a good idea. I know Gma was trying to find some "Battle Red" lights.

Got um and will bring um tomorrow! Can't wait!! Got a "Battle Red" cake baking as I type!

BBQs on the agenda for me. Little smokies in Sweet Baby Reys, chopped beef for sammiches, probably some BBQ Raven boobs!! Got some candied jalapenos I want you guys/gals to try. I don't like jalapeno's, BUT, this stuff is absolutely AWESOME with cream cheese and crackers. Chips and dip, and even some booze. Might bake the rum cake in the morning, depends on TIME!. Whatever else I think of at the last minute!!

Red lights and BATTLE RED banner Marcie gave us last year!! Ready to ROCK Reliant!! Finally a cold game and I am PUMPED!!! Wish it could be like the NE/Chic game today. That was AWESOME football weather!!

How late do y'all stay at the tailgate? I'm coming to the game, but probably won't get out of work til around 6...I'll probably be lucky to make it to see the kickoff.

What time do the pedestrian gates open today?

If they hold true to form, they should open the pedestrian gates at 4pm. They usually open them 30 minutes after all the vehicle lots are open (90 minutes after the Platinum Lot opens).
That said, it's a Monday game, and things have a way of getting scrambled by the "authority figures" out there.....

BTW David, if you're still lurking I do not need a ride! I meant to call you yesterday, but got busy and forgot.

Back