Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2010   #1
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer
Default Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?

Any suggestions on where to go to watch the game?! I would love to join some die hard Texan fans in watching this game!
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118834 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thursday Night Football Viewing Party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Any suggestions on where to go to watch the game?! I would love to join some die hard Texan fans in watching this game!
Where you be?
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

JB he said die hard fans not Old Drunk bandwaggon fans that sit around with 4 women instead of showing up at a divisional game. JK

Where be the Party
Old 11-30-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 118834 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
JB he said die hard fans not Old Drunk bandwaggon fans that sit around with 4 women instead of showing up at a divisional game. JK

Where be the Party
Really Joe? You would rather party with a bunch of fat drunks than 4 beautiful women?

I know you are a dedicated family man.

Where be the Party?
Brain Cushing
Old 11-30-2010   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Joe was bitching as my bill hit a $1,000.00+!!!

Last time I was in that same establishment, Corrosion was in a fight, and I hit someone in their mellon ****ing head, while closing out a tab...
Old 12-01-2010   #6
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Last time I was in that same establishment, Corrosion was in a fight, and I hit someone in their mellon ****ing head, while closing out a tab...
Thank god she kept your fists open just saying
Old 12-01-2010   #7
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Im thinking about lighting up the pit at my house!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-01-2010   #8
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

HEY! Who you callin' a "Mellon Head" ya scruffy muff-hugga?! And I'm not a "Mellon head" I'm a MOP HEAD thank you very much.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #9
texan0305
Veteran

Rep Power: 24 texan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famertexan0305 is a Hall of Famer

Ya I'm trying to find a cool spot to check out the game...trying to find a place with good specials and atmosphere where I can enjoy it.
texan0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010   #10
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan0305 View Post
Ya I'm trying to find a cool spot to check out the game...trying to find a place with good specials and atmosphere where I can enjoy it.
Let me know if you find something, if everyone is not getting together I will just like the pit and watch it at home.

Old 12-01-2010   #11
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Lupe Tortilla's in Sugar Land is having the game at the bar and they will have 3 dollar Margarita's, $1.50 draft beers.

Old 12-01-2010   #12
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

What time you getting there Danny, I just might do that
Old 12-01-2010   #13
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Quote:
What time you getting there Danny, I just might do that
Well it's either that or watch it at the House, if I go there it would be about 6 or 6:30 eat and then start watching the game.

Old 12-01-2010   #14
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Call me tomorrow and let me know I need to go somewhere cause I gets no NFL channel
Old 12-01-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Call me tomorrow and let me know I need to go somewhere cause I gets no NFL channel
do you get 39 Joe?
Brain Cushing
Old 12-01-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
HEY! Who you callin' a "Mellon Head" ya scruffy muff-hugga?! And I'm not a "Mellon head" I'm a MOP HEAD thank you very much.
The last time I saw you Dread, I gave you a hug... Not a punch, so the Mellon ****ing Head reference had nothing to do with you. It had more to do with Rob nailing that asshat, and me hitting asshat in his big Mellon ****ing Head!!!

Why I gotta be scruffy??
Old 12-01-2010   #17
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
The last time I saw you Dread, I gave you a hug... Not a punch, so the Mellon ****ing Head reference had nothing to do with you. It had more to do with Rob nailing that asshat, and me hitting asshat in his big Mellon ****ing Head!!!

Why I gotta be scruffy??

I think it's a bathing reference...
Brain Cushing
Old 12-01-2010   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
I think it's a bathing reference...
I use plent of liquor, garlic and onions to at least smell clean!
Old 12-01-2010   #19
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
I use plent of liquor, garlic and onions to at least smell clean!
Brain Cushing
Old 12-02-2010   #20
BoydC
waterboy

Anyone in the Copperfield area getting together to watch the game tonight?
BoydC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read