Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 4th year in a row at 5-7 and 4-13 against playoff teams

Sorry die hard fans, but I'll start enough of these threads until this entire coaching staff is run out of town. Need any more proof that this terd needs to be flushed. Oh, I forgot.....he has the 5th best offense in the league. LOL (what a joke that is), how did that #5 offense look during crunch time? Did it look empty to you? (like it has all season)...........like it didn't even matter or count, yep that's how it looked to me to.

Was the league's leading rusher ever a factor?......of coarse he wasn't, not with this GREAT OFFENSIVE COACH. This offensive coach is obviously irreplaceable LMAO..lol, what a joke he is.

I mean nobody could coach the league's best RB and arguably the league's best WR to a winning record in what is one of the worst divisions in ALL OF FOOTBALL!...which has been the AFC South.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-03-2010 at 01:37 AM.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th year in a row at 5-7 and 4-13 against playoff teams

P.S.

Mario Williams is a ABSOLUTE JOKE. All fluff and no substance. God I hope we don't spent 100 million trying to resign this bum.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-03-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-03-2010   #3
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Was the league's leading rusher ever a factor?......of coarse he wasn't, not with this
Thank you, I'm not the only one that noticed this. He didn't get a single touch after his 2nd TD in the 3rd quarter.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #4
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

I really didn't want to be a prophet.
Old 12-03-2010   #5
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I mean nobody could coach the league's best RB and arguably the league's best WR to a winning record in what is one of the worst divisions in ALL OF FOOTBALL!...which has been the AFC South.
Is it possible, just maybe, that Foster is the league's best running back because of Kubiak and not in spite of him ?

Kubiak has done some amazing things with this offense. It's just our defense that is killing us and that's why we're losing. I don't disagree with you that a coaching change needs to be made, and I would be sad to see Kubiak go, but I think he's had enough time to prove he's not getting the job done.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #6
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Is it possible, just maybe, that Foster is the league's best running back because of Kubiak and not in spite of him ?

Kubiak has done some amazing things with this offense. It's just our defense that is killing us and that's why we're losing. I don't disagree with you that a coaching change needs to be made, and I would be sad to see Kubiak go, but I think he's had enough time to prove he's not getting the job done.
Then why not give him the ball in the 4th quarter. Seriously, zero touches. WTF Mrs. Kubiak? Will you ask your husband about that?
Old 12-03-2010   #7
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Last year the offense was killing us. This year, the defense is killing us.
We STILL have not seen a game where BOTH SIDES showed up at the
same time for ALL 60 MINUTES.

Kubiak is responsible for everything we've seen, and we've come up short
every time. Somebody (Kubiak) has got to answer for that. Losing with
style is NOT SUCCESS!
Old 12-03-2010   #8
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry die hard fans, but I'll start enough of these threads until this entire coaching staff is run out of town. Need any more proof that this terd needs to be flushed. Oh, I forgot.....he has the 5th best offense in the league. LOL (what a joke that is), how did that #5 offense look during crunch time? Did it look empty to you? (like it has all season)...........like it didn't even matter or count, yep that's how it looked to me to.

Was the league's leading rusher ever a factor?......of coarse he wasn't, not with this GREAT OFFENSIVE COACH. This offensive coach is obviously irreplaceable LMAO

Story of Kubiak's life.

But yet, people still have faith and hope in a guy who has never taken any team anywhere as a HC.

I don't know if the problem is more with Mcnair for being complacent or if it's with our fan base for being okay with mediocrity and supporting it unconditionally.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #9
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

thank jeebus we are finally mathematically eliminated (i think?)

no more playoff talk absurdity
Old 12-03-2010   #10
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
i'm crying so hard i'm laughing.... wait.... laughing so hard i'm crying. yeah, that's it. btw your sig has been haunting me all year. apparently it haunts the team too.
Old 12-03-2010   #11
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

The Texans started at their best ever 4-2.

Since then, they are 1-5!!

That ALONE is grounds for termination. They focused so
hard on "starting fast," it turned into the ONLY THING
they could do this season.
Old 12-03-2010   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:

Doubt it, Kubiak screws him left and right.......ingnores him for long periods of a game, and sometimes ignores him in the redzone.

Arian Foster can honestly say he deserved more yards and a WHOLE LOT of more touches, than he has gotten.

P.S.

How can anybody say "Kubiak has done some amazing things with this offense." It's been crap all season. YES...IT'S BEEN CRAP ALL SEASON. When you're given a elite WR and a elite RB and you're a "offensive guru"......well you're expected to produce. He hasn't.

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-03-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old 12-03-2010   #13
mridge01
Veteran

Quote:
The Texans started at their best ever 4-2.

Since then, they are 1-5!!

That ALONE is grounds for termination. They focused so
hard on "starting fast," it turned into the ONLY THING
they could do this season.
Wow man, just wow. Great points very eye opening. Just sad. Okay prophesy something good now. Who's the next coach? Will this team ever even make the playoffs? Stuff like that.
Old 12-03-2010   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I said this in another post (kinda). But this is Part IV. I feel like Kubiak & Co are Jason and we are watching Friday The 13th: Part IV; The Final Chapter. Remember? The 4th in a series? The Final Chapter, then (obviously) no more?

Well, it wasn't THE LAST ONE! Eight more followed. Next year it's Jason....I mean Kubes & Co: The New Beginning.

Old 12-03-2010   #15
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dex, thought of you and your sig last night dude. I hope you play the lottery, you know your numbers man! lol

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Last year the offense was killing us. This year, the defense is killing us.
We STILL have not seen a game where BOTH SIDES showed up at the
same time for ALL 60 MINUTES.

Kubiak is responsible for everything we've seen, and we've come up short
every time. Somebody (Kubiak) has got to answer for that. Losing with
style is NOT SUCCESS!
I rep'd you on another post just cause of your sig. I should have saved it for this post. I like this post much better. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #17
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I would agree that our offense is a product of Kubiak, and he has done some good things, but you have to look at it this way. Kubiak is responsible for BOTH sides of the ball. Not just the offense. And if offense is your only game, how is 24 points going to do it? The Eagles on AVERAGE give up 23.4 points per game. Doesnt seem like our amazing offense did much more than the norm. In addition to that the offense turned the ball over twice, once resulting in 3 points for the iggles.

Kubiak should be fired. He has had his time, and its time for someone else to get a shot.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #18
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84705 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

As usual, this Texan team just does not have the ability to win. They don't have enough quality players and coaches.

They just cannot compete against the better teams in the league.

God forbid they should even get the notion in their heads that they could beat the Eagles.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak hitched his wagon to Schaub which is good (makes it easier to roll on out of town together) their resemblence to each other is frightening, whining, excuse layden, soft/weak leaders on & off the field. Is this how we want OUR team the Houston Texans to be represented to the national markets?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010   #20
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
thank jeebus we are finally mathematically eliminated (i think?)

LOL That single comment sums up this entire forum quite nicely.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read