Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2012   #401
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
in a seriousness i dont think he does, i can not remember even one trick play the texans have ever ran since Kubiak became HC.
you don't remember the Chris Brown craptastic half back pass against the Titans in Tennessee?

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
Old 12-30-2012   #402
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
in a seriousness i dont think he does, i can not remember even one trick play the texans have ever ran since Kubiak became HC.
One of the players, I think maybe Daniels, talked about that in an interview recently somewhere. I remember him saying that Kubiak does not like trick plays and that he tried one once like 4 years ago and it back-fired on them with a turnover....and that was it....he won't ever do it again.

Old 12-30-2012   #403
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
you don't remember the Chris Brown craptastic half back pass against the Titans in Tennessee?
I had that one removed from my memory. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 12-30-2012   #404
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Maybe that was it???

Old 12-30-2012   #405
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman16 View Post
Rofl. Are you serious? I've pioneered Schaub hatering. He's better than Bradford, Romo, Foles, Fitzpatrick, Tannehill, Luck and Locker without question.
Are you serious?
Old 12-30-2012   #406
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
I had that one removed from my memory. Thanks for the reminder.
At least it ain't Rosencopter, or the one where Brown goes out of bounds, but he fumbles the ball back in bounds before he hits the ground and it's recovered by the....Titans, I think. That was on like the 2 yard line.

Old 12-30-2012   #407
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Maybe that was it???
oh yeah haha i remember that, but come on chris brown. That was a terrible call, how about a screen to O.D our 4th QB and then let him hit AJ semi deep in the middle of the field, surely he can throw about as good as schaub anyways.
Old 12-30-2012   #408
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
At least it ain't Rosencopter, or the one where Brown goes out of bounds, but he fumbles the ball back in bounds before he hits the ground and it's recovered by the....Titans, I think. That was on like the 2 yard line.
Brown goes down as one of the worst Texans ever.
Old 12-30-2012   #409
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
So So sad watching the broncos and patriots come out and play like they have something to play for and we come out as though we have the #1 seed all but locked up.
Remember this.

I don't know what's going to happen, but maybe this is the best thing that could have happened to us. Hear me out. Adversity builds character. The Broncos haven't played anyone since the Bengals, week 9. The did catch Baltimore in their little 3 game losing streak, but that's it as far as play off teams go.

Same thing with the Patriots. They took care of business tonight against the 7-9 Miami Dolphins. They beat us (paper tiger) & they got spanked by the 49ers.

Both teams will be off next weekend. But two weeks from now they will face play off teams. How are they going to play when "everything" isn't working as well as it does against the weaker competition they've been playing?

Keep hope alive.
Old 12-30-2012   #410
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Give me another game to watch besides the clemson,miami,and va tech game to watch again this year. I'm talking his tools and ability. I never said he was ready now. Give me a game and i will go watch it.
Ok, Florida 2012. Almost any game this season. He is not a good QB, just trust me, I have watched him play and analyzed his every motion more than any person on this board x3.
Old 01-13-2013   #411
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Dude doesn't have it. I can't believe we resigned him before the season. Just average on a solid team. He still has a half to prove me wrong
Old 01-13-2013   #412
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

And there goes the unforced pick
Old 01-13-2013   #413
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 448 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected

City is going to turn on him like jacoby

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-13-2013   #414
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt is the chick/dude with the great personality .
Old 01-13-2013   #415
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

They are trying to put the fork in us. If they score a TD that will be it.
Old 01-13-2013   #416
Rudyball
Rookie

Schaub has gotton worse as this season has gone on. His accuracy has been poor, decisions have been porr, and when he scrambles he looks more scared than Carr.

Not lloking forward to the rest of his contract.
Old 01-13-2013   #417
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

We maybe he gets better next season lol. F u c k no
Old 01-13-2013   #418
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-13-2013   #419
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 239970 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Honestly, this is like watching Carr fall apart in the second half of 2004. You kept looking back at the good things he did prior, thinking he's just in a slump. But no, he's broken. This is it.
Old 01-13-2013   #420
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

**** it lets go get alex smith, new qb...different issues.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read