Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 12-02-2010   #1
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default NFL: Most hated man in the NFL?

Front page thingie on Innegan:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...?module=HP_cp2

Good stuff... let's see if he plays against us in a few weeks, or if he's thrown out of the league by then

[edit] Sorry if this has already been posted, did'nt see it so merge if needed
Old 12-02-2010   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL: Most hated man in the NFL?

Real men own up to their actions. Finnegan is the most hated ***** in the NFL.
Old 12-02-2010   #3
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
hah, I agree, that whole 'I'm a victim' crap is getting real old
Old 12-02-2010   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He can't resist the opportunity to needle, whether it's talking trash on the field or responding to the many text messages he has received since the incident with Johnson.

"Everybody (asks), 'Hey, are you OK?' " Finnegan said. "I said, 'She's got to hit a lot harder than that for me not to be OK.' "
Hilarious coming from the guy on all fours getting his ass whooped
Old 12-02-2010   #5
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

weak.

sauce.

To address them, is there room for "agitators"? Clearly there is. Clearly you can be thoroughly dominated again, your team on the brink of collapse, losing by 20 in a dominant shutout by the opposition in the 4th quarter and it's ok for you to start a fight. Clearly it's ok that if you don't want to play football, you can just start a fight. I can't (well, I can) believe that he went on the radio, not that he's about to go on tv with a jacked up grill but I can't believe how much he flat out lied in that interview. Now you got the talking heads saying we want that guy on our team.....the victim card worked for some I guess.

The message, by the way Mr. Innegin, is NOT that you can look at someone sideways and pick a fight now. The message is that when EVERYONE KNOWS that you are a dirty tactic using loudmouth and you get what you got coming....it's just (a) fine.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #6
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Hilarious coming from the guy on all fours getting his ass whooped
The same guy who jumped up and threw his hands over his face and hid behind Meyers. Then, he hid behind everyone when Leech came after him. He is a bully with a Napoleon complex.
Old 12-02-2010   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 48121 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

At least the comments are right on. Haha his act isn't fooling anyone
Old 12-02-2010   #8
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

As much as the NFL claims they don't want this stuff, by allowing Finnegan a platform to spew this garbage on their official website, proves it's lip service on their part.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #9
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
As much as the NFL claims they don't want this stuff, by allowing Finnegan a platform to spew this garbage on their official website, proves it's lip service on their part.
My guess is they love the media attention.

The phrase "Andre Johnson Cortland Finnegan Fight" is trending up in google searches, which tells me they want in on the action.

I wonder if we'll get that Dec 19th game flexed into a good time spot because of the rivalry.

I guarantee you we get a MNF game against the Tits next year
Old 12-02-2010   #10
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Because that went so well for us last time.
Old 12-02-2010   #11
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
My guess is they love the media attention.

The phrase "Andre Johnson Cortland Finnegan Fight" is trending up in google searches, which tells me they want in on the action.

I wonder if we'll get that Dec 19th game flexed into a good time spot because of the rivalry.

Hey, even bad publicity is publicity
Old 12-02-2010   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Guy needs a haircut. From here on out I will refer to him as Sideshow innegan until he chops that mop off his head.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #13
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #14
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 11189 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected

If we've got any fans of The Wire then you'll know who I'm talking about, hopefully...

but I've always thought he looked like Omar's boyfriend Brandon from the first season, the one that gets killed when Wallace, Poot, and Bodie call Stringer and let them know he's at the restaurant playing pinball.. right down to taking it from another man....

pbat488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Innegan is just another turd in the toilet bowl known as the Tennessee Titans. From the Head Turd on down, Innegan is just representing that giant Nashville outhouse.
Old 12-02-2010   #16
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
He would help his case if he would cut that Side Show Bob, Kid and Play circa 1992 hair cut that his dumb ass has.

He is a Supreme Douche Nozzle!!!!
Old 12-02-2010   #17
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

The Giants Center said this:

"Cortland Finnegan ... he's that little Chihuahua barking at you, nipping at your heels," O'Hara said. "He's constantly trying to get attention and provoke something. That's part of his game."

That nails it right on the head!!!! Reminds me of my 10th Grade Ofensive Line Coach and Economics teacher. He used to always reference Chihuahua Punting, but he pronounced it Chi hoo ah hoo ah!!!

Finnegan is a little punk ass Chi hoo ah hoo ah!!
Old 12-02-2010   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

notice, in the little sound fx montage, Courtney had 2 hands to face instances that were not called. AJ even went to the refs once & told them about it & they did nothing. We can conclude from this, that AJ Cain Velasquez-ing that little b^&%h is all the refs fault.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #19
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
notice, in the little sound fx montage, Courtney had 2 hands to face instances that were not called. AJ even went to the refs once & told them about it & they did nothing. We can conclude from this, that AJ Cain Velasquez-ing that little b^&%h is all the refs fault.
Yeah the fight should be in part to blame on the refs. I watched AJ and Finnegan going at it all game. Finnegan was playing dirty the whole game. The facemasks right before the fight was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Finnegan should have gotten 3 or 4 penalties before the fight. I'm hoping that the next game they start throwing flags on Finnegan
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010   #20
Dwade
Veteran

Rep Power: 56 Dwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly I would take Finnegan over any member of our secondary...he may be a douche but he is a solid player.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read