Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-29-2010   #1
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default O/u

Thursday night vs Mike Vick and the Eagles

1/3 ints = Quin

1/3 Fumble recoveries = Texans defense.

This is the only way I can see the Texans defense stopping the Eagles.

How does eveybody on the MB think a Bush led defense will stop Mike Vick and the Eagles?
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O/u

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

1/3 ints = Quin

How does eveybody on the MB think a Bush led defense will stop Mike Vick and the Eagles?
With a heavy dose of Foster & Johnson whoop ass!
Old 11-29-2010   #3
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post

1/3 ints = Quin

I think we match up well against the strength of their personnel, and our guys are playing with a sense of urgency.

I did not think we could win this game, largely due to the short week, but I am getting the feeling that the team is getting a thirst for meaningful wins. Consequently, eight points? Really?
Old 11-29-2010   #4
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

By tiring Vick out with all the deep bombs he'll be hitting. Our only chance is a total shoot out IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I think we match up well against the strength of their personnel, and our guys are playing with a sense of urgency.

I did not think we could win this game, largely due to the short week, but I am getting the feeling that the team is getting a thirst for meaningful wins. Consequently, eight points? Really?
Agreed

However although I will be rooting for the Texans until the end.

There's only about a 10% chance of winning on a thursday night and that chance will be directly related to the turnover battle. IMHO

That and a large dose of AJ/AF,
Old 11-30-2010   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
By tiring Vick out with all the deep bombs he'll be hitting. Our only chance is a total shoot out IMO.
Agreed

Stranger things have happened.
Old 11-30-2010   #7
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Unfortunately Vick isn't one to give up too many INTs. I think his first INT of the season was against the Bears (last Sunday). However he can fumble when he's scrambling, I think that's our best shot at getting a TO.

In my mind this is our toughest game of the season. Short rest (although that goes both ways) and a very tough Eagles team. I hope that we can continue to tackle like we did against the Titans. Better tackling in the past would have probably won us a few more games.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read