Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-29-2010   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cortland Innegan is about to go on the air...

Full on, *****!!
Old 11-29-2010   #62
jjjezebel
¡Ay, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

He seriously said he's never covered Andre' before? Must have forgotten about this little incident from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcpbeOk_vA
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #63
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Charlie Murphy: My brother, he's a lot more compassionate than I am, you know. We were looking at Cortland getting in the limo, and as it drove off, Eddie says, "Man... cortalnd really needs help". I was like, "Hey man, we just gave him some help. We busted his motha ****in' head. I bet he won't come back and disrespect again." WRONG, WRONG... We're talkin' bout Cortland Finnigan, man.

changed for correction LOL
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #64
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
and AJ owns him!! Probably why he's being such a puzzy!! He actually makes me want to puke!!
Earlier, I said the same. While I was listening to this jerk, all I could think of was this scene in FAMILY GUY!
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #65
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
He seriously said he's never covered Andre' before? Must have forgotten about this little incident from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcpbeOk_vA
Yeah, he really did say that it was the first time he was asked to cover AJ.
Brain Cushing
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #66
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

This thread would be so much better if the title said "chair".
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #67
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Did he apologize to AJ for blocking AJ's fists with his face?
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2010   #68
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Podcast.

EDIT: I stopped listening when he said he's never matched up on Johnson before.
Old 11-29-2010   #69
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Repped, thanks
Old 11-29-2010   #70
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 305 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to the game in Nashville! Should be fun! I'm thinking of ordering a Titans jersey just for the game. So, should I order the

31 Innegan Jersey or the
31 Dresbtch Jersey?
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #71
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Just when you think he can't look any worse, he goes out and plays victim.

Wow. I hope someone else kicks his ass next this next Sunday.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #72
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
Just when you think he can't look any worse, he goes out and plays victim.

Wow. I hope someone else kicks his ass next this next Sunday.
For a nominal fee, I will...
Old 11-29-2010   #73
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Can someone summize what this beyotch had to say, or at least point me back to where someone already has?? THX!!
Old 11-29-2010   #74
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 126281 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Can someone summize what this beyotch had to say, or at least point me back to where someone already has?? THX!!
"Why is everybody pickin' on me?"

signed

Lying fake irishman
Brain Cushing
Old 11-29-2010   #75
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
I'm going to the game in Nashville! Should be fun! I'm thinking of ordering a Titans jersey just for the game. So, should I order the

31 Innegan Jersey or the
31 Dresbtch Jersey?
Or this one .... because Andre OWNED Innegan

Old 11-29-2010   #76
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He sang "Everybody Hurts" and the DJ's gave him a bouquet of roses each. Ok, paraphrasing the events but you get the picture.
Old 11-29-2010   #77
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 87851 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel sorry for Justin Guarini,er, Cortland Finnegan. In Three weeks we match back up with them. Imagine, Foster busting one on a long run, Cortland all by his self with Leach leading the way.

It's not gonna be pretty.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #78
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I feel sorry for Justin Guarini,er, Cortland Finnegan. In Three weeks we match back up with them. Imagine, Foster busting one on a long run, Cortland all by his self with Leach leading the way.

It's not gonna be pretty.
Dude, I would hate to see Leach mix it up....that guy just has the body of someone who could effing brawl a good few people on the street at once. Dude is an effing mangler!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #79
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Dude, I would hate to see Leach mix it up....that guy just has the body of someone who could effing brawl a good few people on the street at once. Dude is an effing mangler!
Fake ass irishmen have nightmares of The Hammer heading for them
Brain Cushing
Old 11-29-2010   #80
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
He sang "Everybody Hurts" and the DJ's gave him a bouquet of roses each. Ok, paraphrasing the events but you get the picture.
Thanks bro and yes I totally get the picture!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read