Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-28-2010   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Can I get a hell yeah?!?!?

I just feel great again to get a win after FIVE WEEKS! The guys played great all around (despite a sluggish offense start) but let's hear it for a W over the TACKS!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #2
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can I get a hell yeah?!?!?

Wins a win, and if the Colts lose to the Chargers its ON.
Old 11-29-2010   #3
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

OK Now this thread is even more applicable: AJ not suspended! Hell yeah!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

We're 5-6, we gave away 2 games in 3 weeks and even more before that. We should be crowned division champs now.

OK, ok, 'doot'.

Sorry, this season is like Spaghettios in a can unless you like that sort of thing.
Old 11-29-2010   #5
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

We won, Titans lost.
Jaguars lost.
Colts lost.
AJ's not suspended.
We're 1 game back in the division.

What a great weekend!

However, we got a big game Thursday and then extra rest for a big game the following Monday. The rest of our games are "must wins" if we want to go to the playoffs (win our division). 9-7 isn't going to get it done, 10-6 actually might do it.

Texans win out and Colts/Jags lose 1 game and we'd be in it.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #6
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
We won, Titans lost.
Jaguars lost.
Colts lost.
AJ's not suspended.

What a great weekend!

However, we got a big game Thursday and then extra rest for a big game the following Monday. The rest of our games are "must wins" if we want to go to the playoffs (win our division). 9-7 isn't going to get it done, 10-6 actually might do it.

Not trying to be the party pooper, but we played a team that was checked out, I highly doubt the rest of our schedule will be that easy.

- John
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Not trying to be the party pooper, but we played a team that was checked out, I highly doubt the rest of our schedule will be that easy.

- John
I'm not saying it will be easy. I'm saying if we want the playoffs, it has to be through a division title. It's still attainable... but sure will be difficult.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2010   #8
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post

- John
Everything you say is true but if we can go toe to toe with the Jets in NY we have a chance to be in any game. Obviously that doesn't guarantee us anything but the way the defense has played the last couple of games gives me some hope. And no need to remind me what happened in the end against the Jets but we have looked much improved the last two weeks imo.
Old 11-29-2010   #9
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
We won, Titans lost.
Jaguars lost.
Colts lost.
AJ's not suspended.

What a great weekend!

I'm pumped too, but if we hadn't given 2 away to the Jets, and Jags in the last minute, we'd be in sole pocession of 1st place.
Old 11-29-2010   #10
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I have to admit I drank some Kool Aid today damnit.

I have been so, so down on this team for weeks. This game, the fight and the division standings had me with a pep in my step today (and not in the Bumblescum mountain way where I just touched my sister like up in the smokey mountains...)....

I'm the only Texans fan in my family that is die hard (everyone else from PITT so they are Steelers fans). I talked to my dad today, he could immediately tell just hopw much happier I sounded.\

No matter how much this team pisses me off, I let myself get all excited again asap!

Let's go Texans!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010   #11
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #12
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
I have to admit I drank some Kool Aid today damnit.

I have been so, so down on this team for weeks. This game, the fight and the division standings had me with a pep in my step today (and not in the Bumblescum mountain way where I just touched my sister like up in the smokey mountains...)....

I'm the only Texans fan in my family that is die hard (everyone else from PITT so they are Steelers fans). I talked to my dad today, he could immediately tell just hopw much happier I sounded.\

No matter how much this team pisses me off, I let myself get all excited again asap!

Let's go Texans!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!
I feel ya there HT...I married a Steelers fan, she warped my son and her whole family are Die Hard Fans.

I did get them to be quiet when I told them that if the Texans take longer than the Steelers to win their first playoff game then I would happily take all the crap they wanted to give me. By the way that was 43 years...
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read