Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2010   #41
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Titans Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Thanks JB, I like to have a few as last week I had three and they were all closed down by the 4th quarter and I was listening on the Radio.....
Have you considered getting NFL Gamepass, I have access to all games all season for 240$?
Old 11-28-2010   #42
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Have you considered getting NFL Gamepass, I have access to all games all season for 240$?
If I had that I might be tempted to use it
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #43
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If I had that I might be tempted to use it
haha, think there's an option where you 'only' get to follow one team, but it's like 200$ so no reason to go for the full package.

Cool thing is that the games are shown 'live', with a 2-min delay that is (buffering I guess) and IF one wishes to go back and watch a game, it's all right there. I try to keep myself to 5 games a week
Old 11-28-2010   #44
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

Quote:
Andre Johnson - "If we want to get where we want to be, we have to win them all. That's it. Period. Point blank."
The 6-0 finish has to start today. If the Texans lose, I'm pretty sure the Keep Kubiak Club will be disbanded. If the Texans win, we'll have at least 4 more days of Sunshine.

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19
Old 11-28-2010   #45
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone know of a stream for today's game (I'm aware of MyP2P, but for some reason the Texans games are never up until almost the 2nd quarter.)
Old 11-28-2010   #46
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

http://atdhe.net/

channelsurfing.net
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #47
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The 6-0 finish has to start today. If the Texans lose, I'm pretty sure the Keep Kubiak Club will be disbanded. If the Texans win, we'll have at least 4 more days of Sunshine.

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19
I'm not so sure. HWWNBN had his club even while he was cleaning out his locker at Reliant.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-28-2010   #48
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub said he is going to have the offense come out swinging...

A more up tempo offense........

We will see
Old 11-28-2010   #49
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Does anyone know of a stream for today's game (I'm aware of MyP2P, but for some reason the Texans games are never up until almost the 2nd quarter.)
A lways

T rust

D ogs'

H ateful

E yes

dot

N ice

E xcrement,

T exans
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #50
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

Put your shades on.
Texans 20
Titans 19
Screw the shades, need something like 26-20
Old 11-28-2010   #51
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Y the hell is slaton still returning kicks
Old 11-28-2010   #52
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow Slaton sighting
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #53
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
haha, think there's an option where you 'only' get to follow one team, but it's like 200$ so no reason to go for the full package.

Cool thing is that the games are shown 'live', with a 2-min delay that is (buffering I guess) and IF one wishes to go back and watch a game, it's all right there. I try to keep myself to 5 games a week
Ok. This one has me scratching my head. There is an oxymoron in there somewhere.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #54
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice to come out throwing getting AJ involved

A. Foster will be fresh!
Old 11-28-2010   #55
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Using Foster in the passing game = what we need to do WAY more
Old 11-28-2010   #56
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Draw up the play to go past the marker, por favor.
Old 11-28-2010   #57
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 59836 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected

typical horrible play calling

if you know it's 4 down territory why not run on 3rd and 5???
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #58
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Horrible playcall
Old 11-28-2010   #59
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 32275 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

4th & 5...

Let's throw a pass for no gain
Old 11-28-2010   #60
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Schaub didn't see the corner blitz, he had the WR wide open.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read