Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2010   #21
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Titans Gameday Thread

Go Texans!

Now that that's out of the way - over/under 300 yards passing for Rusty Smith?
Old 11-28-2010   #22
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
Go Texans!

Now that that's out of the way - over/under 300 yards passing for Rusty Smith?
Under...barely tho
Old 11-28-2010   #23
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

Let's try something new (and stupid). Instead of rooting for positive things during the game (TDs, sacks on opposing QB, defensive plays) let's root for negative things (Foster fumbles, AJ drops every ball thrown his way, etc)

Let's see if that works....
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #24
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
Let's try something new (and stupid). Instead of rooting for positive things during the game (TDs, sacks on opposing QB, defensive plays) let's root for negative things (Foster fumbles, AJ drops every ball thrown his way, etc)

Stop it.

Go Texans.

Old 11-28-2010   #25
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84010 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quietly confident.

As much as I bag our secondary, surely they can't look THAT bad against Mr Rusty(he's so obscure I can't even recall his last name)?

As game time gets closer, any good working links would be appreciated too.
Old 11-28-2010   #26
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post

I've been trying that a few times the past few weeks, it doesn't work.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #27
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

DA inactive with a hammy. Do we have a rookie sighting today? I'm pretty sure I don't wanna see Jacoby dropping any potential first down passes, thank you.
Old 11-28-2010   #28
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe Texan started gameday thread=win.

Go Texans.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #29
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
DA inactive with a hammy. Do we have a rookie sighting today? I'm pretty sure I don't wanna see Jacoby dropping any potential first down passes, thank you.
Maybe we will get to see DD on the field today.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #30
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Titans Part 1 - Gameday Thread

I got the Texans and the Over. Not sure if I placed that wager with my heart, logic, the market or on a disturbance in the farce. Come on Texans, momma needs a new hip!
Old 11-28-2010   #31
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Joe Texan started gameday thread=win.

Go Texans.
I thought the same thing.
Old 11-28-2010   #32
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 269 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Interesting ...from http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201011.../titans@texans
Quote:
Houston Texans: TE Owen Daniels: Joel Dreessen and James Casey will fill in for Daniels. WR Andre Johnson: Safe fantasy start. QB Matt Leinart: Third quarterback. QB Matt Schaub: Safe fantasy start. Also inactive: OLB Xavier Adibi, WR David Anderson, CB Brice McCain, DE Jesse Nading, DT Malcolm Sheppard, G Kasey Studdard
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #33
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

i cant see how we lose this.. with that said, i said the same thing 2 weeks ago v the jags. the titans are seriously depleted without jason jones, ball, britt & vince. if we cant do this at home, maybe it is time for a change
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #34
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 84010 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

With McCain inactive I am chalking this one firmly in the WIN column.
Old 11-28-2010   #35
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Quietly confident.

As much as I bag our secondary, surely they can't look THAT bad against Mr Rusty(he's so obscure I can't even recall his last name)?

As game time gets closer, any good working links would be appreciated too.

Have you tried this one?
Old 11-28-2010   #36
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 186361 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i cant see how we lose this.. with that said, i said the same thing 2 weeks ago v the jags. the titans are seriously depleted without jason jones, ball, britt & vince. if we cant do this at home, maybe it is time for a change
And lest you forget the Colts?...............
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010   #37
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I'm not gonna get my hopes up for todays game. I'm just gonna sit back, watch, and see what happens.......
Self preservation mode... huh

Me too!
Old 11-28-2010   #38
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Am I the only one wondering what the hell Slaton is even doing on the team these days. No return duties for... 3 weeks, no rushing yards for... 3 weeks... Not even sure he's been on the field at all?
Old 11-28-2010   #39
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Am I the only one wondering what the hell Slaton is even doing on the team these days. No return duties for... 3 weeks, no rushing yards for... 3 weeks... Not even sure he's been on the field at all?
Just in case Kubiak orders the Moons over My Hammy off the menu.
Old 11-28-2010   #40
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Have you tried this one?
Thanks JB, I like to have a few as last week I had three and they were all closed down by the 4th quarter and I was listening on the Radio.....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read