Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

History Will Be Made Sunday...

TheCD

Rookie
Never before in NFL history has a single player scored a TD for 3 different teams in a single season...

Randy Moss has had that opportunity for 2 games and hasn't been able to capitalize.

Enter the Houston Texans, the most Fashionably Conscious and Charitable Organization in the NFL.

Getcha popcorn ready, loyal Texans fans. We're going to be seeing history made this week. One day you will be able to go to the Hall of Fame and see Randy Moss' gloves/helmet/football/jockstrap and tell your children that you witnessed such a marvelous feat in person...

I have no doubt that Reliant will host this moment in NFL history. It's like fate... :popcorn:

I will be watching history be made in the comfort of my living room. No way am I spoiling a great Holiday weekend by taking the trip to Houston.

Rusty Smith is probably inviting his entire family for the pinnacle of his career before he completely falls off of the football map.

In the category of "laugh or cry", I am in first place in my fantasy league this year using the primary strategy of starting any offensive player I can procure that goes against the Texans. I played Santonio Holmes this past Sunday and this week I'll play Randy Moss.

I hate it, but it works. FML.

Rusty Smith is probably inviting his entire family for the pinnacle of his career before he completely falls off of the football map.

Rusty Smith is going to look like Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mark Brunell (the old version), and any and every rookie QB the Texans have ever faced, all rolled into one.

In the category of "laugh or cry", I am in first place in my fantasy league this year using the primary strategy of starting any offensive player I can procure that goes against the Texans. I played Santonio Holmes this past Sunday and this week I'll play Randy Moss.

I hate it, but it works. FML.

You should be ashamed.:kubepalm:

Never before in NFL history has a single player scored a TD for 3 different teams in a single season...

Randy Moss has had that opportunity for 2 games and hasn't been able to capitalize.

Enter the Houston Texans, the most Fashionably Conscious and Charitable Organization in the NFL.

Getcha popcorn ready, loyal Texans fans. We're going to be seeing history made this week. One day you will be able to go to the Hall of Fame and see Randy Moss' gloves/helmet/football/jockstrap and tell your children that you witnessed such a marvelous feat in person...

That's a dubious honor, not only for the Texans that allow it to happen, but a dubious honor for Moss. Not something to be proud of.

That's a dubious honor, not only for the Texans that allow it to happen, but a dubious honor for Moss. Not something to be proud of.

Well, that's your rational and sane mind at work. However, in the World of Moss, it will be a football that will be proudly displayed on his mantle with his second place trophy. :winky:

Can we sign these guys to goon up Moss?
hansons-300x225.jpg
:texflag:

Back