Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-23-2010   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Team Lombardi, Team Phillips (the older one), Team Landry

Since some of the other threads are totally ridiculous, I figured I'd get into the fray...
Old 11-23-2010   #2
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Team Lombardi, Team Phillips (the older one), Team Landry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Since some of the other threads are totally ridiculous, I figured I'd get into the fray...
Bill, we'd have to dig up two out of the three, though even dead, I believe they'd outcoach Kubes <grin>
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #3
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Bill...I can honestly say I'm disappointed with the Texans' defense to this point and as you're their interim DC I blame YOU!!! To wit I reitterate, I say this as both a friend, well wisher and admirerer...Fire BILL!!!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 145953 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Team Mister Coach Klein

Old 11-23-2010   #5
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

So your thinking what? Bum as HC, Landry as DC, and Lombardi coordinating the offense? Yeah, that might work (assuming the coordinators were actually alive).
Old 11-23-2010   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Bill, we'd have to dig up two out of the three, though even dead, I believe they'd outcoach Kubes <grin>
Bullshit. Vince Lombardi will always live on in NFL glory. Teams are perfectly capable of hiring him. His salary demands are difficult to meet... you see... you gotta win the Super Bowl before he enters your trophy case so Lombardi continues to give Kubiak dirty swirlies just because he c-a-n.

Vince Lombardi... greatest NFL coach in history and he will always live on...
Old 11-23-2010   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Bill...I can honestly say I'm disappointed with the Texans' defense to this point and as you're their interim DC I blame YOU!!! To wit I reitterate, I say this as both a friend, well wisher and admirerer...Fire BILL!!!
Might I suggest a flick starring Ima Thurman and David Carradine.

*shakes fist at TB*
Old 11-23-2010   #8
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

What about Chuck Noll?
Old 11-23-2010   #9
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Might I suggest a flick starring Ima Thurman and David Carradine.

*shakes fist at TB*

"Fortunately for her...Boss Matumoto...was a pedophile."

Possibly one of the CREEPIEST movie lines EVER!
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #10
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
so have you finally come around and realized that Kubiak sucks?

I hate being right when it comes to stuff like this, but Kubiak has sucked since Day One (as head coach)

just a bunch of flatlining losers..and kubiak is one of the biggest wimps of a HC ever in the NFL

stick the denny's menu up your ass, kubiak
Old 11-23-2010   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
so have you finally come around and realized that Kubiak sucks?

I hate being right when it comes to stuff like this, but Kubiak has sucked since Day One (as head coach)

just a bunch of flatlining losers..and kubiak is one of the biggest wimps of a HC ever in the NFL

stick the denny's menu up your ass, kubiak
Don't go breaking your arm, patting yourself on the back. I think Kubiak will be a fine head coach somewhere in the league, someday. I just think the culture of this particular team needs to change. Richard Smith / Frank Bush were just poor choices as "D" coordinators.
Old 11-23-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
"Fortunately for her...Boss Matumoto...was a pedophile."

Possibly one of the CREEPIEST movie lines EVER!
Would y'all get off the "Kill Bill" theme!!! I'm getting creeped out, now... *that and looking over my shoulder*
Old 11-23-2010   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Team Sherman!!! Yay!!
Old 11-23-2010   #14
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Quote:
Would y'all get off the "Kill Bill" theme!!! I'm getting creeped out, now... *that and looking over my shoulder*
Off it. Just trying to be funny. My apologies.
Old 11-23-2010   #15
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I thought it was funny...
Old 11-23-2010   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I loved the movies.... Just wished they had a different title.
Old 11-23-2010   #17
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 145953 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

[Bob:]
You don't bring me Cohwer
You just sing me sad songs
[Rick:]
You hardly talk to me anymore
When you come through that door at the end of the day...
I remember when you couldn't wait to see me
Used to hate to leave me
Now after losing late in the 4th
[Rick]
When it's good for you and Gary
And you're feeling all right
When we just roll over without a fight
And you won't bring me Cowher anymore
It used to be so natural
It used to be...
To talk about forever
Mmm...
[:]
But used-to-bes don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
Till we get swept away
And Rick I remember all the things you taught me
[Rick]
I learned how to laugh and I learned how to cry
Well, I learned how to lose and I learned how to lie
[Rick]
So you think I could learn how to tell you goodbye
So you think I could learn after telling Carr goodbye
You won't bring me Cowher any more...
[Both:]
Well, you think I could learn how to tell Gary goodbye...
[Rick]
'Cause you don't say you need me;
You don't bring me playoffs ;
[Both:]
You won't bring me Cowher anymore...
Old 11-23-2010   #18
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

How about Team Pelini?

He'd hold people accountable on the sidelines live on national TV.
kiwitexansfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #19
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Team RC Buford Texans should back up brinks truck even if he is NBA guy
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #20
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Team RC Buford Texans should back up brinks truck even if he is NBA guy
I used to do biz with RC, quality guy, but I am not into crossing streams with my sports fetish.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read