Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2010   #1
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans for next week...

VY walked out on Fisher after Fisher benched him so he is done for the year...

Collins is hurt so they are starting a 3rd string QB....

could the 4 gm loosing streak break next week? Tune in and see....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans for next week...

With our luck, this 3rd string QB is going to go Joe Montana on our a$$e$.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #3
HouTexans
Rookie

Yep, just when we thought it wouldn't or couldn't get any worse...with our luck this 3rd string Q/B will put a clinic on the Texans.
HouTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #4
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

Im torn for next weeks game....

It will be my first and only game I will attend this season so im really hoping the team shows up and pulls out a W

But at the same time I don't want to see them win anymore because I am sick of Kubes s#!t, and I know mcnair will buy into another 3-4 game winning streak (which is unlikely) but I would rather not see it because I demand change!
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

How bad is Kerry collins hurt will he make it for next week ????????????

anywayz WOuldnt it be kinda cool to have VY has our backup QB next year

i mean TItans had two good qb's with KC and VY

why cant we have that Matt and VY

COuld u image how badass VY would look in a battle red day Texans uni
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #6
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 40233 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

Rusty is bound to receive a $100M dollar contract after he has his way with our D this sunday.
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #7
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post

No No No No!!!!!!!!

We don't need his baby attitude here.
I really hope you didn't mean this!
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2010   #8
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I been sayin that since we drafted MW but yea...
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #9
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
With our luck, this 3rd string QB is going to go Joe Montana on our a$$e$.
Rusty, the Titans 3rd string QB used to help park my car for tailgating. We use to throw the football around w/him. His parent's have a lot/sandwich shop 2 blocks form the stadium in Jax. I've been tailgaing there since 1997.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Rusty, the Titans 3rd string QB used to help park my car for tailgating. We use to throw the football around w/him. His parent's have a lot/sandwich shop 2 blocks form the stadium in Jax. I've been tailgaing there since 1997.
Well, he's about to throw the football around Reliant Stadium for 400+.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #11
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6673 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

All they have to do is throw over 20 yard passes all day long and we lose. Very simple. It was stated on national TV last night that the Texan secondary can't stop anybody.
Old 11-22-2010   #12
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Well, he's about to throw the football around Reliant Stadium for 400+.
I hate to say this, but Rusty throws the ball better than VY. VY throws ducks/air bombs. Rusty got a nice zip. Texans get ready for a big dose of the running game from the Titans. Shut down Johnson, then it's winnable.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
No No No No!!!!!!!!

We don't need his baby attitude here.
I really hope you didn't mean this!
i do VY is a WInner he was just held down in good ol tenn

shit every time he plays us he kicks our ass i dont see why not we bring him in just to steal him from our main divison rivial
Old 11-22-2010   #14
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 40940 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i do VY is a WInner he was just held down in good ol tenn

shit every time he plays us he kicks our ass i dont see why not we bring him in just to steal him from our main divison rivial
Best joke I've heard in weeks. Thanks.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #15
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

How could this team possibly sink any lower?

Trading for VY. I would burn Reliant to the ground and I'm not even kidding about that a little bit.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #16
Norg
Hall of Fame

There is alot of VY fans here in houston Just sayin wouldnt hurt ticket sales VY coming back to texas

Uhh u know he played for the longhorns
Old 11-22-2010   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 402769 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

All this means is that I am immediately signing up Rusty on my fantasy team. Of course, I'll drop him on Monday after his career performance on Sunday.

I'm really starting to hate football because of the Texans.
Old 11-22-2010   #18
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15235 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There is alot of VY fans here in houston Just sayin wouldnt hurt ticket sales VY coming back to texas

Uhh u know he played for the longhorns

Ticket sales??? Every game is sold out anyway where the hell are these new ticket holders going to sit. I didn't know you could sell more tickets than a sell out.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #19
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
Ticket sales??? Every game is sold out anyway where the hell are these new ticket holders going to sit. I didn't know you could sell more tickets than a sell out.

well when u kubes haters and casual fickle texans fans leave the VY fans can take your place
Old 11-22-2010   #20
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 18049 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

All pessimism aside, one would think that we could handle a guy that's been pretty terrible in his brief appearances on the field. That said, I predict 33-28 win for the Tacks and at least 2 TD passes for St. Pierre.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read