Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default C'mon thunderkyss, we're all waiting to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Losing a bet.

But three days later, I'm still not over Sunday's game. I'm trying to be positive over the rest of the season, but they aren't making it easy.

I still believe in this team, & 1 more bad game away from verbally lashing out against this coaching staff.
So what do you think of the coaching staff?
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #2
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: C'mon thunderkyss, we're all waiting to hear it.

yeppppppp we're waiting lol
Old 11-21-2010   #3
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

leave him alone, hope is a dangerous thing. the texans crushed it today. let him be
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #4
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

TK, is one poster trying to bring balance to a passionate or often clouded debate.

Let him be.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #5
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

lol, i guess you missed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We'll win out.

I've been seeing some really good football, more & more consistently over the last 4 weeks, & we're still shuffling starters in the game because of injuries or whatever.

This team has got it, this coach has got it..... we're right there.

Only thing I'm seeing lacking so far, is that our offense isn't clicking out of the gate. I think we fix that next week, & we win out.
Old 11-21-2010   #6
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

wagonhead is the next texan coach cause he has all the answers
Old 11-21-2010   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
lol, i guess you missed it:
"good football"....seriously.

Please tell me he was being sarcastic?
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2010   #8
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Well. He does have a lot of rep points and I really like his signature.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So what do you think of the coaching staff?
I'll be home in about 30 minutes... leaving work now. I'll let ya know when I get there.
Old 11-21-2010   #10
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
Well. He does have a lot of rep points and I really like his signature.
so you think gruden will take this job? why
Old 11-21-2010   #11
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
so you think gruden will take this job? why
I don't know if Gruden would take the job or not. Only he can answer that. I do think McNair should at least pay him a visit. He shouldn't publicize it. What do I know. He may already have done it. I dunno. I do know Gruden has not ruled out returning to coaching. If true, why not here?
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #12
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
what? I never claimed to have the answers. I just think the coaching staff sucks and the play on the field has proved it. Sue me.
Old 11-21-2010   #13
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
what? I never claimed to have the answers. I just think the coaching staff sucks and the play on the field has proved it. Sue me.
we all know that much but to kick a guy who still believes is weak, you did dig an old post.
Old 11-21-2010   #14
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Quote:
we all know that much but to kick a guy who still believes is weak, you did dig an old post.
no... that post was from like 30 minutes earlier, I had just responded to it in another thread. lol.
Old 11-21-2010   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude, that post was from 2 hours ago. It's incredible that Thunderkyss can actually keep hope for this team to go anywhere but up 2011 in the draft order. I now suspect Tkyss just likes attention or being contrary for the sake of it...

The team's performance today was 3 quarters of pathetic play, followed by 14 minutes of focus and good D, then 1 minute of full retard pass D. It's a staple of the Kubiak era, and it needs to change.
Old 11-21-2010   #16
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
no... that post was from like 30 minutes earlier, I had just responded to it in another thread. lol.
but why dig? you like hitting a guy when he's down. TK believes far more than you ever will in something
Old 11-21-2010   #17
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 7608 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Birds of a feather and all that.
Dishman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #18
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
but why dig? you like hitting a guy when he's down. TK believes far more than you ever will in something
examples???
Old 11-21-2010   #19
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
TK, is one poster trying to bring balance to a passionate or often clouded debate.

Let him be.
Love the avatar by the way...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #20
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Quote:
Uh, ok. Whatever you say bub.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read