Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Next thing I wanna know is...

What is our schedule for next year? Not to be funny but I think we might be able to make the playoffs next year with a new coach and easier schedule for next year....just thinkin ahead...
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next thing I wanna know is...

There will probably not be a 2011 NFL season. Thankfully this will insure that the Texans will not lose any games.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #3
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-21-2010   #4
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

we play the NFC south and AFC north me thinks so

Jags
Jags
Colts
COlts
Titans
titans
Pittsburg
CIncy
Ravens
Browns
Saints
Falcons
Panthers
Bucs
Dallas
Denver

and might play like Dallas and Denver again for our wildcard RS games
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #5
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Cleveland (home), Pitt (home), @Balt, @Cincinnati, Atlanta (home), @NO, @Carolina (home), TB
of course Jax, Ten, Indy all times x2
dunno about our remaining AFC games, but if we are in last in the AFC South, we'll play Buffalo and Denver
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #6
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

duplicate post

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #7
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

If there is a next year, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Atlanta, Carolina and the last place team in the AFC west come here, Baltimore, Cincy, Saints, Tampa and the last place AFC east team on the road. Counting the division games, I see about 4 wins (Car, Cincy, Den, and at least one division game).

edit: wow, there were no replies when I hit reply.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2010   #8
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

We win the super bowl with league "replacements".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #9
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

i thought they split our Regular season W-L teams with 1 from AFC and 1 from NFC
Old 11-21-2010   #10
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i thought they split our Regular season W-L teams with 1 from AFC and 1 from NFC
No we play the other AFC teams that finished in the same place in their division.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Both our extra games are from teams in the AFC that you shared the same division rank with. Since we play the AFC North next year we play 1 team from the AFC West and 1 from the AFC East
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #12
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 33323 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
We win the super bowl with league "replacements".
Now I'm excited for the lockout! I'd be the first to try out as a replacement.

I call QB. I can throw for 50 yards with a 30% accuracy rate. 35% on a good day.
Old 11-21-2010   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
No we play the other AFC teams that finished in the same place in their division.
then whats up with the COlts & Pats and holiday Games

i think thoes two teams are some times Storyline games thats why we might play Dallas Again o i hope we play dallas again
Old 11-21-2010   #14
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
then whats up with the COlts & Pats and holiday Games

i think thoes two teams are some times Storyline games thats why we might play Dallas Again o i hope we play dallas again
For the last ten years the colt and pats have finished in the same position in their divisions so they seem to always have to play each other.

also it's traditional that the Cowgirls and Lions get the Thanksgiving games.
Old 11-21-2010   #15
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post

I call QB. I can throw for 50 yards with a 30% accuracy rate. 35% on a good day.
DE for me. Mario eat your heart out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #16
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm injured right now so I'll try out for TE, I'm sure we'll have plenty.
Old 11-21-2010   #17
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 40960 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I'm injured right now so I'll try out for TE, I'm sure we'll have plenty.
You young whippersnappers can get out there and sweat! I'll be the waterboy...

And you ain't gettin' no Water!!!

Or, Bill and I can be the CB's... we know how to fall down.
Old 11-22-2010   #18
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

So what happens IF we do win out the rest in our division??? Do we still make the playoffs??? Now we can sweep the Titans the only downside I see is getting beat again by the Jags...sux...
Old 11-22-2010   #19
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34613 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I kickee Touchdown!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read