Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default We should've known...

Who here thought we'd win when we intercepted the ball with 2 minutes left in the 4th? Up by one....worst case we kick the FG and make the Jets get a TD. Well, that's exactly what happened. I mean...a frustrating..kicking my dog worthy finish....FML. F Kubiak. F Bush. I knew we'd blow it.

Crap man, two years ago we almost let the 0-16 Lions beat us at home. We should've lost to the Redskins and Raiders this year. WE ARE PATHETIC! WE should've known we aren't who we thought we were.
Old 11-21-2010   #2
Jottoz
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 766 Jottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respectedJottoz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We should've known...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSofA04 View Post
Who here thought we'd win when we intercepted the ball with 2 minutes left in the 4th. Up by one....worst case we kick the FG and make the Jets get a TD. Well, that's exactly what happened. I mean...a frustrating..kicking my dog worthy finish....FML. F Kubiak. F Bush.

Crap man, two years ago we almost let the 0-16 Lions beat us at home. We should've lost to the Redskins and Raiders this year. WE ARE PATHETIC! WE should've known we aren't who we thought we were.
Unfortunately this same team could be 7-3!
Old 11-21-2010   #3
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
This team has no real leadership. No real generals on the field. The coaching staff made this terrible mistake of not shoring up our secondary before letting Dunta go. Kubiak is now 4 games under .500 and it's enough to make me lose me freaking mind. Enough is enough!
Old 11-21-2010   #4
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Again...who here really though we would win after we got up by 4? Color me FOOLED!
Old 11-21-2010   #5
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Again...who here really though we would win after we got up by 4? Color me FOOLED!
Honestly, I had my doubts when I saw 55 seconds left on the clock. I'm being serious. I even tweeted it. rolisrgti06 Look it up.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #6
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not me, I was watching the game with some Jets fans and they were hanging their heads...I told them not to worry they were playing us...wow look at that.
I did call it though I told those same fans that we would make Sanchez look like Namith-min 300 Yds passing and 2 TDs!
I called it. This is my expectations for the rest of the year so I'll watch and not be upset for the rest of the year!
My wife commented on how calm I am after this game.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #7
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jottoz View Post
i could also be a millionare everytime i play the lotto
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2010   #8
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Our defense just needs to make 1 stop more per game to be 7-3. The problem is that we are so woeful they can't even do that.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought we had it won. I could not believe that we would let a long bomb beat us two weeks in a row.
Old 11-21-2010   #10
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I thought we had it won. I could not believe that we would let a long bomb beat us two weeks in a row.
Right, there in lies the common thought. I thin we were in a two deep zone at the time. Wilson just freaking blew it. Can't blame Allen. Frank Bush on the sidelines didn't help.
Old 11-21-2010   #11
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

The Titans' new QB is Rusty Smith, rookie with a rocket arm.

Goodbye Texans next week.
Old 11-21-2010   #12
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 38035 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

'these kids are working hard out there'
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #13
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
'these kids are working hard out there'
Already hitting to booze hard. Wish I could be cheering instead of drinking the sorrows away. At least I shot a deer this morning. That was cool compared to this game...

Anyone else think we would've won after we were up be 4 with < 2 mins.?
Old 11-21-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Already hitting to booze hard. Wish I could be cheering instead of drinking the sorrows away. At least I shot a deer this morning. That was cool compared to this game...

Anyone else think we would've won after we were up be 4 with < 2 mins.?

Cool! Buck or doe? Where do you hunt?

At least I still have something to get excited about. I can shoot a doe for the next week and the rut is here.
Old 11-21-2010   #15
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Cool! Buck or doe? Where do you hunt?

At least I still have something to get excited about. I can shoot a doe for the next week and the rut is here.
JB,
Big buck, 16 inch spread, 160 pounds taken in Cuero. He was ruttin' bad though (hind quarters stank to high hell!!!) Much better hunting than anything I've done in the hill country. Thought I gave the Texans good mojo this morning...at least I saw a few Texan fans at Buc-ees in Luling on my way back to Cowboy country...errr...San Antonio.

There's plenty of good action to see. Saw a lot of does, but they're not staying still long. Bucks are chasing hard (pun intended).

Note: If I could shoot tack like deer...we'd be undefeated! Bet your ass on it! I'm a TEXAN! Beat the titans!!!

Last edited by BSofA04; 11-21-2010 at 09:18 PM.
BSofA04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #16
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JB,
Big buck, 16 inch spread, 160 pounds taken in Cuero. He was ruttin' bad though (hind quarters stank to high hell!!!) Much better hunting than anything I've done in the hill country. Thought I gave the Texans good mojo this morning...at least I saw a few Texan fans at Buc-ees in Luling on my way back to Cowboy country...errr...San Antonio.

There's plenty of good action to see. Saw a lot of does, but they're not staying still long. Bucks are chasing hard (pun intended).

Note: If I could shoot tack like deer...we'd be undefeated! Bet your ass on it! I'm a TEXAN! Beat the titans!!!
That's cool! I've seen lots of doe's, and a few small bucks. No Muy Grande yet. Though we do have quite a few in East Texas where I am now hunting. Used to hunt in Mason County, so I am used to Hill Country deer.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.
Old 11-21-2010   #17
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
That's cool! I've seen lots of doe's, and a few small bucks. No Muy Grande yet. Though we do have quite a few in East Texas where I am now hunting. Used to hunt in Mason County, so I am used to Hill Country deer.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.
No worries, not like we're talking about a Texan victory...*crickets*

Good luck on your big buck!! Mason County has produced some surprises! Cheers!!!
Old 11-21-2010   #18
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
When we intercepted the ball I said two things: "YES!" and "If we don't score a touchdown we are going to lose the game".

We didn't score a touchdown and well yall know the rest.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #19
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFG16 View Post
When we intercepted the ball I said two things: "YES!" and "If we don't score a touchdown we are going to lose the game".

We didn't score a touchdown and well yall know the rest.
Yep. You and I were on the same thought process (you're a smart mother ****er).
Old 11-21-2010   #20
MFG16
Veteran

Rep Power: 301 MFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respectedMFG16 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yep. You and I were on the same thought process (you're a smart mother ****er).
Haha great minds think alike. I do find it ironic though that the one time kubiak gives the ball to foster three times in a row we get stuffed. A screen or pitch in that situation might of got us in the endzone.
MFG16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read