Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default So what are we going to do?

Sit here and post? Yeah, that helps us vent, doesn't make a damn bit of difference!

Call in to 610? Go ahead, they don't have the bouncingballs to call the owner out either.

Twitter? FB? -- pssshhh

WE NEED AN ORGANIZED EFFORT!

I am NOT suggesting not going to the games, I paid for my damn tickets, I'm going.

But, we need to do something to send a message. Wear black on Sunday? Bring paper bags? What? Whatever it is, we need to get the message out and stick to it!

I love TT, but I'm sick of reading these damn threads and posting myself and nothing happening!!!!
Old 11-21-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So what are we going to do?

R U RDY FOR BATTLE BAG DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

I think everyone should make posters/signs indicating their wanting of a head coaching change whether it say fire kubiak or cowher 2011 as i plan on doing.
Old 11-21-2010   #4
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3089 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected

Trust me Kimmy, I've been barking up that tree for weeks.

Our fanbase loves talking about changes and hiding behind their computer at the same time; screaming for fire this guy, bench that guy, cut this guy. They call players, coaches, and our owners out on this MB, thinking they're reading their posts a second later. Yea right, you're bashing ain't reaching them through the 'virtual-discussion-boards' method.
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by norg View Post
r u rdy for battle bag day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
rep + 1000!!!!!

We have a winner!!
Old 11-21-2010   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

What I see is a fanbase that refuses to put their money where their collective mouths are. They are quick to say' "We need to send a message." However, on home game day guess where they are? "I paid good money for my tickets."

You want to send McNair a message? DON'T SHOW UP! People like him only speak one language. It's called $$$$$$$! You have to hit him with the one weapon in your arsenal. Your cash. There is an old saying. "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Last edited by Pantherstang84; 11-21-2010 at 04:36 PM.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
. "A fool and his money are soon departed."
"Parted", not "departed"

In any case, I'll bet there is a full house for the Titans game and there will be no coaches fired this week. Both of which are gonna piss me off even more than I am now.

Sometimes being a Houston NFL fan just really sucks.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2010   #8
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
"Parted", not "departed"

In any case, I'll bet there is a full house for the Titans game and there will be no coaches fired this week. Both of which are gonna piss me off even more than I am now.

Sometimes being a Houston NFL fan just really sucks.
Fixed it thanks.
Old 11-21-2010   #9
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm gonna listen to a damn-good week of local sports radio.

The callers are always better when Kubiak does his usual thing (lose.)
Old 11-21-2010   #10
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13211 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

We could see if there's a hardware store willing to sell us bulk supplies of torches and pitchforks...
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 111743 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So what are we going to do?
I don't have a plan yet, but probably first thing will be to trip Grandma as she brings the turkey to the table come Thursday. Not much of a plan, but it beats this.

After that I think I'll go to a bar.

(Sorry, folks. I'm done with my postgame tantrum until next week)
Old 11-21-2010   #12
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I don't have a plan yet, but probably first thing will be to trip Grandma as she brings the turkey to the table come Thursday. Not much of a plan, but it beats this.

After that I think I'll go to a bar.

(Sorry, folks. I'm done with my postgame tantrum until next week)
Must spread rep ... someone rep him for me please
Old 11-21-2010   #13
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
Got 'em for ya.
Texas T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #14
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
lol I have to spread it around too.
Old 11-21-2010   #15
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

As painful as it may be, scalp your tickets to each game to fans of the opposing teams. Perhaps if more opposing team fans show up than Texans fans McNair will get the message.

That or we could try the Cleveland method and start hurling beer bottles. That's a little hard to ignore.
Old 11-21-2010   #16
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
As painful as it may be, scalp your tickets to each game to fans of the opposing teams. Perhaps if more opposing team fans show up than Texans fans McNair will get the message.
That's been happening for years. That's nothing new. It will be a home game for the Inbreds next week.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read