Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default To all my Texan Fan Brothers and Sisters

Know that today, I feel your pain. Nobody in the world knows our unique, exquisite brand of agony. I live and die every sunday like the rest of you. As i hurled my remote at the wall with the same artful grace Sanchez threw that ball to Santonio, I thought to myself, nobody knows how bad this sucks. Then I realized...you all do. Just know this guys...you aren't alone. We all suffer the indignities of this secondary together. And if sometimes it hurts so much you have to turn it off...I feel your pain. Its hell being us.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #2
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 142 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: To all my Texan Fan Brothers and Sisters

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Know that today, I feel your pain. Nobody in the world knows our unique, exquisite brand of agony. I live and die every sunday like the rest of you. As i hurled my remote at the wall with the same artful grace Sanchez threw that ball to Santonio, I thought to myself, nobody knows how bad this sucks. Then I realized...you all do. Just know this guys...you aren't alone. We all suffer the indignities of this secondary together. And if sometimes it hurts so much you have to turn it off...I feel your pain. Its hell being us.
Well said.
sometexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #3
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Agreed.

I think I need a beer.
Old 11-21-2010   #4
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
+ rep feel you pain, but it's slowly now just turning to laughter..
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #5
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Its ok im used to losing

like 40 years and counting of losing
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #6
jerek
Pro Hobbyist

Rep Power: 11661 jerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respectedjerek is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to jerek

Where were the DB's to intercept your remote?

Oh yeah, playing about 5 yards shallow of the obvious hail mary toss. I don't know that I've ever felt as sick to my stomach watching football as I have these last two weeks.
Old 11-21-2010   #7
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

They're the Houston Heartbreakers, we're the heartbroken fans. It's just the way it is

When the going gets tough, the Texans break, it's just the way it is

Another game next week. It's just the way it is
Old 11-21-2010   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 61397 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
+ rep feel you pain, but it's slowly now just turning to laughter..
kinda maniac....
kinda mainiac....

kinda a crazy laugh huh?
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #9
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, I lost that sort of passion long ago.

kudos to those of you who still live and die every play, or maybe move one guys.
Old 11-21-2010   #10
Esoom
Veteran

Section: 631
Rep Power: 257 Esoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respectedEsoom is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the only people in the world who could possibly be more frustrated than the fans are the good players on the team (Andre, Arian, Leach) who are going to have to watch the playoffs from home...again.
Old 11-21-2010   #11
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Agreed.

I think I need a beer.
I am too sick to drink beer. My insides are destroyed and for the first time in my adult life, I am thinking of not watching this team any longer. I don't know how much more pain, frustration, and heartbreak I can take. The lows just keep getting lower and the highs don't come.

I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, but man....this sucks.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #12
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Of course we know how this feels starting with the Oilers and now with the Texans. Now two fanbases are suffering from the stench of Houston and former Houston football. The Oilers choked again today also.

I just can't wait for next week's Choker Bowl showdown.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #13
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
I am too sick to drink beer. My insides are destroyed and for the first time in my adult life, I am thinking of not watching this team any longer. I don't know how much more pain, frustration, and heartbreak I can take. The lows just keep getting lower and the highs don't come.

I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, but man....this sucks.
I hear you. I am already trying to pick a team I can root for in the playoffs.

But hey, every loss gets us closer to regime change (hopefully). As Bobbly Blue Bland would say "You have to hurt before you heal."
Old 11-21-2010   #14
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Its ok im used to losing

like 40 years and counting of losing
No way you're over 40.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #15
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
No way you're over 40.

no im 24 Oilers/Texans

u know the Oilers have never been to teh SB ..........
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #16
elliepoo
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 elliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respectedelliepoo is a quality contributor and well respected

Amen. I'm trying to convince myself I don't care, but I want to cry. It's exhausting being a Texans fan.
elliepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #17
Historyhorn
Veteran

Rep Power: 39 Historyhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respectedHistoryhorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Following a professional football team in Houston is about like dating a crazy broad.

You forgive her and take her back. She acts great for a little while, but before you know it, her name is carved into your front door, she kills your pets, and sets your car on fire.

Screw both the Oilers and the Texans for days like this.

Go Texans
Historyhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #18
TexansBlood
The CUSH!

Section: 140
Rep Power: 8759 TexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBlood is a quality contributor and well respected

This game just crushed my heart(season ticket holder). For once when we lose I laugh and play it off but this game pretty much did it for me.

I love my city but wont support a trash team, as of today im not a homer anymore.

WE SUCK AND ARE TRASH!!! YEA I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!

k.THANKS.BYE.
TexansBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #19
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

I have to commend the Houston Texans organization for consistently finding new innovative ways to rip their fans hearts out week after week. It takes a special team to give their fans hope week after week but find a new way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory to keep the fans nice and sad.
Old 11-21-2010   #20
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

This song came to mind after this effing game.

Led Zep - Black Country Woman

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read