Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-21-2010   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Message to McNair

I am so ready to be waiting outside his house when he arrives home tonight. This needs to be handled IMMEDIATELY!
Old 11-21-2010   #2
PockyAF
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3089 PockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respectedPockyAF is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Message to McNair

Hopefully you weren't just jesting, and you really do do it.

Posting "messages" to owners, coaches, players doesn't do shit; I don't even know why some poster do it.
Like they're really read this thing, especially after badly coached/played game.
PockyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 18204 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
Hopefully you weren't just jesting, and you really do do it.

Posting "messages" to owners, coaches, players doesn't do shit; I don't even know why some poster do it.
Like they're really read this thing, especially after badly coached/played game.
Who is willing to put their cajones on the line and go with me? I am VERY tempted to go .... I just can't stand it anymore .... it's too much
Old 11-21-2010   #4
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

On my way to Walgreens for poster board ....

'Make Changes or the fans Will'
Old 11-21-2010   #5
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
I am so ready to be waiting outside his house when he arrives home tonight. This needs to be handled IMMEDIATELY!
I'm hoping it will be late tonight before he gets home. He has an appointment in Florida so his Gulfstream should be headed there.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #7
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
I'm hoping it will be late tonight before he gets home. He has an appointment in Florida so his Gulfstream should be headed there.
Are you serious? How do you know this? --ugh--
Sponsored links
Old 11-21-2010   #8
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Are you serious? How do you know this? --ugh--
Relax. I'm being sarcastic. Please don't take away my fantasy. It is all I have left.
Old 11-21-2010   #9
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Wink Re: Message to McNair

Quote:
Relax. I'm being sarcastic. Please don't take away my fantasy. It is all I have left.
LOL -- I was going to type, if you are that close with knowledge you should be calling him, not posting here!!
Old 11-21-2010   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I still believe that if most fans would cancel their subscription to their e-mail Texans Weekly Updates, that would be an immediate easy loud and clear message to McNair.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #11
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I still believe that if most fans would cancel their subscription to their e-mail Texans Weekly Updates, that would be an immediate easy loud and clear message to McNair.
That's a good one, too .... and add - unlike them on FB, unfollow on twitter!
Old 11-21-2010   #12
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
LOL -- I was going to type, if you are that close with knowledge you should be calling him, not posting here!!
On days like today, I like to click my sig.
Old 11-21-2010   #13
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's a good one, too .... and add - unlike them on FB, unfollow on twitter!

All good suggestions. For those worried that they won't be able to get any info if they really want it, you get get it on the internet.........maybe, 5 minutes delayed.......if you can stand receiving propaganda garbage or bad news 5 minutes late.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #14
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
All good suggestions. For those worried that they won't be able to get any info if they really want it, you get get it on the internet.........maybe, 5 minutes delayed.......if you can stand receiving propaganda garbage or bad news 5 minutes late.
Just did all three .... I suggest we get #unfollow #texans a trending topic ...
Old 11-21-2010   #15
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Just did all three .... I suggest we get #unfollow #texans a trending topic ...
I'll do my part.

A tweet I sent a few minutes ago.

"Want to send McNair a message? Unfollow @HoustonTexans. #texans"
Old 11-21-2010   #16
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
I'll do my part.

A tweet I sent a few minutes ago.

"Want to send McNair a message? Unfollow @HoustonTexans. #texans"
I retweeted!!!! hahaha
Old 11-21-2010   #17
jshabang
Quality Backup!

Rep Power: 89 jshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respectedjshabang is a quality contributor and well respected

whats yalls twitters???....im in...lol
Old 11-21-2010   #18
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

What is McNair's email?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010   #19
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshabang View Post
Sadly ... mine is @txngirl .....
Old 11-21-2010   #20
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshabang View Post
rolisrgti06

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read