Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-22-2010   #21
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
Meh. I appreciate what you're trying to do...but it's just not the same. Thanks for tryin' though.
And you smell bad.

Anything? Anything? Bueller, Bueller....

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010   #22
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126616 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
And you smell bad.

Anything? Anything? Bueller, Bueller....

...Tiger balm. I hurt my back last week. I'm gonna see if I can find the video of Joe Texan in a bananna suit singing "Peanut Butter Jelly Time." At least... I THINK It was PBJT...I have a hard time understanding Joe sometimes.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #23
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In Memory of Blazing Arrow

Wow, awesome gesture.

I'm the guy on the right of the picture wearing #28.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #24
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesomeness...

I'm missing my worthy adversary!
Old 11-23-2010   #25
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

What a nice gesture. Fitting, too.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Between the loss of BA and how bad the Texans suck, I can't really, (nor do I wanna) talk any smack. The only thing that's giving me a little happiness, is Vince Young's act.
Old 11-23-2010   #27
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Merged my thread Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" with this one.

I agree about the smack, Texan Bill. I just don't have it in me right now, all things considered.

Although my outlet seems to be ridiculing our own franchise at this point, and while obviously in sarcastic jest, I'm finding it to be quite the therapeutic catharsis.
Old 11-23-2010   #28
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Blazing Arrow....flaming sparrow... son of the flaming tack brothers you will be missed.

My friend I hope God has shown you the light up there and I hope that with enlightenment you realize the Titans suuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

this smacks for you.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't know him, but this sounds like a fitting virtual memorial for him. Poor guy, heart problems at 33 is tough. I have been busy as hell at work because everyone's on vacation and the other guy who's supposed to be here is in the hospital with some clogged artery issue. I think he's 40, but still, too young to be dealing with heart issues.

RIP Blazing Arrow.
Old 11-30-2010   #30
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just saw this, great gesture! Very cool thing to do.
Old 11-30-2010   #31
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool thing to do Kevin! I'm like some of the rest, just not in me to smack the Titans right now. They are broken, we are pathetic, and both of our sorry asses let the Jags get the best of us and pass us by! That's one horrendous insult, if ya ask me!

RIP Blazing Arrow! Much to young to be taken out of this world.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #32
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not so much in the mood to smack talk the Titans, but I did find an extra reservoir of spite and venom inside myself toward Bud Adams, which I released in one of the other recent threads in this smack forum. Something about hearing Titans fans whining about him just hit me the wrong way.
Old 11-30-2010   #33
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I'm not so much in the mood to smack talk the Titans, but I did find an extra reservoir of spite and venom inside myself toward Bud Adams, which I released in one of the other recent threads in this smack forum. Something about hearing Titans fans whining about him just hit me the wrong way.
That was a classic rant, it almost brought tears to my eyes.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010   #34
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That was a classic rant, it almost brought tears to my eyes.
Why thank you very much.
Old 11-30-2010   #35
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Why thank you very much.
You've been on a roll lately!
Old 11-30-2010   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

DB's post was repped. Awesomeness.

Although I have been talking a little mess about that punk-ass ***** Innegan.
Old 11-30-2010   #37
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

What rant are we talking about there?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011   #38
BA's mom
noob

Rep Power: 0 BA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respectedBA's mom is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks to all for your kind words. He was the best of sons & is missed each & every day.
BA's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA's mom View Post
Thanks to all for your kind words. He was the best of sons & is missed each & every day.
While we were rivals, we really appreciated his many contributions to our board (including the smack talk ). Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and your family....

Kian will be missed 'round these parts!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 02-02-2011 at 07:13 PM.
Texan_Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011   #40
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA's mom View Post
*hugs*

We are always reminded of him. Especially after Hook'em's dedication of the rivalry thread to Kian. I'm proud of him for that because Blazing Arrow definitely deserved it. He was a great poster who fiercely defended his beloved Titans.

Hold your head high because your son earned the respect of thousands who visit this board... at least mine but I know I am not alone...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read