Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Q&A with Brian Bassett of The Jets Blog

I think he's a little too giddy about the Jets offense. In the new NFL we're living in, if you get shutout for a whole game that's pathetic. If they're brimming with starters all over the place on offense they should have put those players in vs. Green Bay and scored at least a field goal.

I think he's a little too giddy about the Jets offense. In the new NFL we're living in, if you get shutout for a whole game that's pathetic. If they're brimming with starters all over the place on offense they should have put those players in vs. Green Bay and scored at least a field goal.

I see your point..maybe, but I'm inclined to give Brian Props in his giddy-ness. He makes a lot of valid points without necessarily bad-mouthing Houston.

Don't make too much of a comparision of GB's D to our's when looking ahead to this week's matchup.

Based on everything I and most others on this board fear, is that the Jets will pull off season high numbers offensively come Sunday, November 21st...

... that is, unless Frank Bush somehow stops doing a "Heck of a a Job"!

It was a great read, but, his "team of destiny" bullshit was a bit much.
I don't know about being a "team of destiny". The Jets are 5th in defense and 11th in offense. They're just flat out good. They look like a 12-4 team with an opening round bye. They are what the Texans should be.

I don't know about being a "team of destiny". The Jets are 5th in defense and 11th in offense. They're just flat out good. They look like a 12-4 team with an opening round bye. They are what the Texans should be.

The Jets coach and team have sack. Which IMO, has a large part to do with our suckage.

Back