Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Mootini ... help! The Jags keep hounding me

Hookem Horns

Texans Talk Bartender
Staff member
Ever since I bought those Jags tickets they won't leave me alone. I keep getting spammed and robo called by the Jags begging me to buy more tickets.

The last straw was them calling me yesterday. Not knowing who it was I answer and immediately hear a recording of that frigging hail mary play followed by some crap about how I should have been there.

How do I get rid of these guys? There is no opt out on their emails, I haven't seen anything on their site and the robo calls just hang up after their begging.

I mean really? The fact that I have Texas phone number and mailing address should be a good hint to them that I was a visiting fan.

ESAD2-14

Veteran
Ever since I bought those Jags tickets they won't leave me alone. I keep getting spammed and robo called by the Jags begging me to buy more tickets.

The last straw was them calling me yesterday. Not knowing who it was I answer and immediately hear a recording of that frigging hail mary play followed by some crap about how I should have been there.

How do I get rid of these guys? There is no opt out on their emails, I haven't seen anything on their site and the robo calls just hang up after their begging.

I mean really? The fact that I have Texas phone number and mailing address should be a good hint to them that I was a visiting fan.
:heh:

They probably found out you are a Houston Texans fan, little more salt to the wound.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Interesting, Hookem. You buy tickets for one game and the Jags don't stop calling you as a result.

I stopped buying season tickets after 8 years and did not receive one phone call from the Texans.

:um:

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Interesting, Hookem. You buy tickets for one game and the Jags don't stop calling you as a result.

I stopped buying season tickets after 8 years and did not receive one phone call from the Texans.

:um:

That's because there is no tarp shortage in Houston... :kitten:

mootini

1stdown!!!!!

LOL....Sorry for the calls, but I guess it's paying off! http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9530

Another blackout oververted! No blackouts yet for this season. So, no LA talk! Too funny, they are playing the Hail Marry play..oh, that's like a dagger in the heart. Well, to make you feel any better, they are sending me letters to anti up to pay for a 3 year package. I'm on the fence to do this because of the possible walk out?
I always buy tixs so, they got me, every year. I'm actually glad the Jags organization is doing this. Too bad the computer does not realize you're in Texas and a rivial. Per the Jags website, try calling (904) 633-2000 or clicking the link at the bottom of this page. http://www.jaguars.com/tickets/default.aspx I hope it works! :cow::cow::cow: