Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2010   #1
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Sports Science....their break down of the "Fail Gary" play.

Did anybody see it? Wow, that was alot of information...a tenth of a second too soon.

You know what it made me think after hearing all that.......Why wasn't Andre Johnson on the field... You put your best athletes in the game on plays like that. Many receivers are routinely used in that scenario. Oh well, that was pretty good.

P.S.

Why did I drop LeGarrette Blount..
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 56992 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Science....their break down of the "Fail Gary" play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Did anybody see it? Wow, that was alot of information...a tenth of a second too soon.

You know what it made me think after hearing all that.......Why wasn't Andre Johnson on the field... You put your best athletes in the game on plays like that. Many receivers are routinely used in that scenario. Oh well, that was pretty good.

P.S.

Character issues?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #3
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57907 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Character issues?

yeah, as soon as I let him go...he blew up.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #4
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

P.S.

I just wrote that in another thread before reading this one... thats what i was wondering as well.
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read