Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-17-2010   #1
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 11 Preview Video - Texans vs Jets

Texans vs Jets Video Preview

Good Afternoon Texans Fans!! Good Luck this Week!

Em
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 11 Preview Video - Texans vs Jets

Why in the name of Brent Musberger did you stop using the NFL Today intro music?

I think the Jets win this game. There's little doubt. But, I'd like to see the Texans punch these guys in the mouth. I hope Kubiak doesn't give up on the run early, as so many of the Jets opponents have. Maybe if the defense can force a few punts in the 1st half, he won't have to? I thought the Vikings biggest mistake against the Jets was thinking that Favre (instead of Peterson) should be the focal point of the offense. Foster can make things happen for the Texans if Kubiak can stay patient.
Old 11-17-2010   #3
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Why in the name of Brent Musberger did you stop using the NFL Today intro music?

I think the Jets win this game. There's little doubt. But, I'd like to see the Texans punch these guys in the mouth. I hope Kubiak doesn't give up on the run early, as so many of the Jets opponents have. Maybe if the defense can force a few punts in the 1st half, he won't have to? I thought the Vikings biggest mistake against the Jets was thinking that Favre (instead of Peterson) should be the focal point of the offense. Foster can make things happen for the Texans if Kubiak can stay patient.
Yeah, what Lucky said.

And damn, Diggy, why don't you ever pick us??

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88827 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yeah, what Lucky said.

Why should he?
Old 11-17-2010   #5
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, what Lucky said.

LOL!! I do! Its just that now with the injuries and inconsistencies on defense, it makes it tough to pick you guys in certain matchups

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Why should he?
This is true JB...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post

LOL! I had to Lucky.. .as I'm moving toward a couple of new partnerships, I had to get original music, ya know
Old 11-18-2010   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, these videos are pretty sweet, I'm just sorry that you have to waste your time preparing for and talking about the Texans.

Why didn't he pick the Texans?

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe because there is about a 3% chance of them winning.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
LOL!! I do! Its just that now with the injuries and inconsistencies on defense, it makes it tough to pick you guys in certain matchups

This is true JB...

LOL! I had to Lucky.. .as I'm moving toward a couple of new partnerships, I had to get original music, ya know
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Well, these videos are pretty sweet, I'm just sorry that you have to waste your time preparing for and talking about the Texans.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn, Diggy, JB, TimeKiller, I kid, I kid.

Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2010   #8
EmDiggy
Veteran

Quote:

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL! You guys DO have talent! Injuries has crippled you guys this year so far
Old 11-18-2010   #9
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, we sucked on defense long before DeMeco went out. Could it be coaching?
Old 11-18-2010   #10
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sure have, I don't know if anyone's noticed but it's all the 2nd round picks and it's all ankle(ish) injuries. Tate, Barwin, Ryans all 2nd rounders and all have lower leg issues. Don't look now but the guy we got for the 2 2nd rounders in between Ryans and Barwin has a knee problem. Just a weird coincidence.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010   #11
EmDiggy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
No, we sucked on defense long before DeMeco went out. Could it be coaching?
Coaching could be a reason....maybe schematics, but I thinks it really has to do with the injuries

Quote:
Sure have, I don't know if anyone's noticed but it's all the 2nd round picks and it's all ankle(ish) injuries. Tate, Barwin, Ryans all 2nd rounders and all have lower leg issues. Don't look now but the guy we got for the 2 2nd rounders in between Ryans and Barwin has a knee problem. Just a weird coincidence.
Its crazy how players are so banged up these days... NEVER used to happen Pre-2005
Old 11-18-2010   #12
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Coaching could be a reason....maybe schematics, but I thinks it really has to do with the injuries

Its crazy how players are so banged up these days... NEVER used to happen Pre-2005
Diggy, why did it "NEVER used to happen Pre-2005"? You don't say why but I'm figuring you mean rule changes? If so, there were a bunch of rule changes in '05. Which one(s) would you point to ?

Old 11-18-2010   #13
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 88827 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Diggy, why did it "NEVER used to happen Pre-2005"? You don't say why but I'm figuring you mean rule changes? If so, there were a bunch of rule changes in '05. Which one(s) would you point to ?
Steroid ban?
Old 11-18-2010   #14
drs23 
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
Steroid ban?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read