Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-16-2010   #1
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Team Edward

Edward Cullen. He's very fast, and he's tough when the chips are down. He's kind of wimpy at other times. I'm not sure he brings the leadership the Texans need.

Thoughts?
Old 11-16-2010   #2
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Team Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Edward Cullen. He's very fast, and he's tough when the chips are down. He's kind of wimpy at other times. I'm not sure he brings the leadership the Texans need.

Thoughts?
This is almost worthy of negative rep!

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #3
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

This is just another one of those backhanded fire Kubiak threads, isn't it. ISN'T IT!!!

Ohhh...you think you're pretty smooth.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #4
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 5378 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
This is just another one of those backhanded fire Kubiak threads, isn't it. ISN'T IT!!!

Ohhh...you think you're pretty smooth.
Yeah. How many fire Kubiak threads do we need? [jk]Mods?[/jk]
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #5
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
This is almost worthy of negative rep!

Well that's not very constructive.
Old 11-16-2010   #6
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Since I don't watch movies tailor made for teenage girls (Twilight) I'm not exactly sure who this thread is about. The question is, will he grow a mustache? I think a mustache is a must for me to support a new hire.

Hire Tom Selleck.
Old 11-16-2010   #7
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 44792 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Since I don't watch movies tailor made for teenage girls (Twilight) I'm not exactly sure who this thread is about. The question is, will he grow a mustache? I think a mustache is a must for me to support a new hire.

Hire Tom Selleck.
I believe Edward is the werewolf right? So I guess he meets your mistachiod requirements.
Old 11-16-2010   #8
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

Hire Tom Selleck.
Get out of here with that weakstache!

Welcome the NEW head coach of the Houston Texans Badamsinh Juwansinh Gurjar!!!!!

monkey
HuttoKarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #9
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I believe Edward is the werewolf right? So I guess he meets your mistachiod requirements.
Does he have a helicopter? My new coach needs to have a helicopter, and a butler named "Higgins".

Where could I find such a dashing man to take my football team to new heights? Where?
Old 11-16-2010   #10
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
C'mon man. He's a vampire. Team Jacob would be a werewolf.
Old 11-16-2010   #11
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

You should have made the title "Team Edward(s)" so you could at least pretend it was about Herm
Old 11-16-2010   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Who the **** is Edward Cullen. Is he related to the local Cullen family (as in UH) or what??

AND did anyone else notice that B0ng has Magnum, PI, Tom Selleck as his avatar?? WTF is that all about??
Old 11-16-2010   #13
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Who the **** is Edward Cullen. Is he related to the local Cullen family (as in UH) or what??

AND did anyone else notice that B0ng has Magnum, PI, Tom Selleck as his avatar?? WTF is that all about??
This may or may not be Lucky

The guy on the poster plays "Edward Cullen" from Twilight
Old 11-16-2010   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
This may or may not be Lucky

The guy on the poster plays "Edward Cullen" from Twilight
I must live in a cave. What is Twighlight? A TV series or something?
Old 11-16-2010   #15
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1623 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Don't act like you haven't read all the books and bought all the movies.

monkey
Old 11-16-2010   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Quote:
You need to start dating younger women
Old 11-16-2010   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Don't act like you haven't read all the books and bought all the movies.
Books? Me?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
You need to start dating younger women
I support this, but I don't date the kinda girls that read, unless it's a menu or some such...

Old 11-16-2010   #18
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

OK Bill...I'll break it down for you (I have a tweenage daughter and wife that loves the books...I admit...I read them so I'd have something to talk to them about)

Twilight is a series of books about a girl who moves to a town in Washington to live with her father. There's a family of "vegetarian" vampires...don't eat people...they hunt animals...living in the town. Girl falls in love with one of the vampires. Indian tribe outside of town turns out to have some shape-shifting werewolves that don't like the vampires. Girl's dad is buddies with Indian guy who's son is a Werewolf. Werewolf falls in love with girl.

Love triangle for two or three books.

Girl and vampire get married, have hybrid baby. Werewolf falls in love with hybrid baby for later marriage in the future...and more books so the author can rake in more $$$.

Some other stuff happens between.

It's basically a romance novel series for 12-35 year old girls.

Oh yeah...vampires are really fast and pretty indestructable unless they get ripped up by werewolves or other vampires. That's why Edward Cullen would be a good candidate at DT or DE or CB or whatever.

Let the negative rep commence.

monkey
Old 11-16-2010   #19
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
OK Bill...I'll break it down for you (I have a tweenage daughter and wife that loves the books...I admit...I read them so I'd have something to talk to them about)

Twilight is a series of books about a girl who moves to a town in Washington to live with her father. There's a family of "vegetarian" vampires...don't eat people...they hunt animals...living in the town. Girl falls in love with one of the vampires. Indian tribe outside of town turns out to have some shape-shifting werewolves that don't like the vampires. Girl's dad is buddies with Indian guy who's son is a Werewolf. Werewolf falls in love with girl.

Love triangle for two or three books.

Girl and vampire get married, have hybrid baby. Werewolf falls in love with hybrid baby for later marriage in the future...and more books so the author can rake in more $$$.

Some other stuff happens between.

It's basically a romance novel series for 12-35 year old girls.

Oh yeah...vampires are really fast and pretty indestructable unless they get ripped up by werewolves or other vampires. That's why Edward Cullen would be a good candidate at DT or DE or CB or whatever.

Let the negative rep commence.
No Neg rep, but you sumed it up pretty good!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010   #20
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
No Neg rep, but you sumed it up pretty good!
I skipped the boring stuff...about 3 9/10ths books'worth.

monkey

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read