Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I dont blame Glover, I blame Antonio Smith

No More 8-8's

Waterboy
That five yard penalty, was just enough to get that ball in the end zone. I cant find the statistics, but i am fairly sure, he must lead the league in encroachment/offsides penalties.

And they come at the worse time too. Last week against SD, and now against JAX. He deserves his own thread of stupidity.

Blame Antonio for batting the ball into Jacksonville's arms? Okay... I guess if that's what tickles your fanny.

The final five plays was a whole comedy of errors that regurgitated the horrors of the Rosencopter incident. Nobody can melt down better than the Houston Texans in the waning ticks. Nobody.

LOL, it's silly to blame Antonio Smith for that. That was going to be the last play of the game, he tried to get a jump to sack Garrard on a 55 yard bomb. Sack or incomplete pass ends the game. He got caught meaning its now a 50 yard bomb play.

If you want to blame something/someone on the last drive of the game it should be the first play of that drive. 8 seconds left and Mercedes Lewis catches the 11 yard pass that gets them from the 34 to the 45 which set up one last hail mary play. Definitely should be playing prevent defense in that situation but force the throw to the middle, don't let him get out of bounds.

That five yard penalty, was just enough to get that ball in the end zone. I cant find the statistics, but i am fairly sure, he must lead the league in encroachment/offsides penalties.

And they come at the worse time too. Last week against SD, and now against JAX. He deserves his own thread of stupidity.

Getting the ball into the Endzone wasn't the problem, since Quinn batted it out of the endzone to the 2 yard line and right into Thomas' hands.

If they didnt get the penalty, then he might have actually not overthrown his wr. All speculation

But wasn't Dressen the one who fumbled the ball which gave Jacksonville possession in the first place ?

I said to my buddy after the 5 yard penalty, watch this will cost them the game...and then, pure celebration! Good game between two exactly the same teams.

But wasn't Dressen the one who fumbled the ball which gave Jacksonville possession in the first place ?

Isn't Kubiak the guy who is completly incapable of getting a total game out of his "Kids"? Isn't he the guy who's team shows up at half time? Also the same guy who hand picked deputy do right as his DC? Thought so.

Blame Antonio for batting the ball into Jacksonville's arms? Okay... I guess if that's what tickles your fanny.

The final five plays was a whole comedy of errors that regurgitated the horrors of the Rosencopter incident. Nobody can melt down better than the Houston Texans in the waning ticks. Nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

LMAO....so true.

LOL, it's silly to blame Antonio Smith for that. That was going to be the last play of the game, he tried to get a jump to sack Garrard on a 55 yard bomb. Sack or incomplete pass ends the game. He got caught meaning its now a 50 yard bomb play.

If you want to blame something/someone on the last drive of the game it should be the first play of that drive. 8 seconds left and Mercedes Lewis catches the 11 yard pass that gets them from the 34 to the 45 which set up one last hail mary play. Definitely should be playing prevent defense in that situation but force the throw to the middle, don't let him get out of bounds.

Our team seems to have problems understanding how to use the outside bounds on both sides of the fence.

Back