Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I've been tripping out for the past half hour...

Kulluminatii

Veteran
Ok guys, please tell me I'm not the only one who seems something seriously wrong & creepy with this picture.

111410-NFL-What-We-Learned-Gallery1-JW_20101114173200_600_400.JPG

Highlight after the arrow if you can't figure out what it is. ---> Look at Josh Freeman's face...it looks fake, almost puppet-like! F'ing puppets man...f'ing puppets.

Oh, btw, JaMarcus Russell has been contacted by the Dolphins. Henne is gone for the season and I think Pennington is too, so they are resorting to JaWalrus. I feel bad for their fans :(.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/14/report-fins-to-work-out-jamarcus-russell/

As the reader who pointed this one out to us aptly put it, former Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell may be taking his talents (and his appetite) to South Beach.

Josina Anderson of FOX 31 and Showtime’s Inside the NFL reports that the first overall pick in the 2007 draft has been contacted by the Dolphins in the wake of Miami’s multiple quarterback injuries from Sunday’s win over the Titans.

With the Dolphins having a short week before their Thursday night game against the Bears, the Dolphins need to have enough healthy bodies to fill out the depth chart.

The Fins lost new starter Chad Pennington after only two plays, with his latest shoulder injury. Chad Henne was injured late in the third quarter. The only other quarterback is Tyler Thigpen.

Oh yeah, JB, remember our little bet? :D

Its cool if you don't want to wear a Pittsburgh Suck plate, I'd just like it to use for this upcoming week. Do you make them yourself or did you find them from somewhere?

Oh yeah, JB, remember our little bet? :D

Its cool if you don't want to wear a Pittsburgh Suck plate, I'd just like it to use for this upcoming week. Do you make them yourself or did you find them from somewhere?

Yes I do. FS makes them for me and I will ask him tomorrow to hook me up.

:kubepalm: FML!!!

Yes I do. FS makes them for me and I will ask him tomorrow to hook me up.

:kubepalm: FML!!!

Oh ok, cool. That was a pretty awful way to lose btw, that must've hurt. The only positive that could come out of this, if you want to think of it it as a positive, is that it increased the chance of you guys getting a new HC next year.

Back