Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Should Kubiak be the Head Coach next season?
Yes 10 7.69%
No 120 92.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2010   #1
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Should Kubiak be the Head Coach next season?

......Based on what we've seen so far this season.

Not "if we can get this guy instead" or "if there's a lockout next year."

Yes or no.

edit: How do I put a poll on this thread?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #2
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: Should Kubiak be the Head Coach next season?

No.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #3
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

mods please lock down now
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #4
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yes.

....wait, the question wasn't "should this go in one of the nineteen other threads about this very topic?"

Oh, then I don't know.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
mods please lock down now
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Yes.

....wait, the question wasn't "should this go in one of the nineteen other threads about this very topic?"

Oh, then I don't know.
Man you guys are touchy. I'll take these as a "yes."

There's no reason to lock this thread. How many other poll threads are there today?
Old 11-14-2010   #6
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

good timing, right after a divisional loss. That shouldn't skew the answer of those that haven't already made a decision.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #7
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

....exactly. If there are other poll threads, then why not...uh...stick it in one of those?
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
good timing, right after a divisional loss. That shouldn't skew the answer of those that haven't already made a decision.
Hey, I'm just trying to get an idea where the board's at right now.

If you don't like it, don't click the thread.
Old 11-14-2010   #9
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

ooo, testy.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #10
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
....exactly. If there are other poll threads, then why not...uh...stick it in one of those?
Where are they? How do I put a poll in a thread I didn't start?

There's plenty of other threads to go argue in. I didn't start this one for that reason.
Old 11-14-2010   #11
Dwade
Veteran

Rep Power: 56 Dwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respected

Look at my avatar for my vote...
Old 11-14-2010   #12
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
ooo, testy.
I'm just trying to conduct a scientific poll. Looks like the "yes" people don't want to vote. They just want to argue.
Old 11-14-2010   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

No !!!!
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #14
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What other polls?

Were there other polls made today, where we can see how fans feel at the midway mark? Do you work for McNair's PR department. You're like his gestapo running around, trying to stomp out fires.

Hey OP this a good thread, glad you started it.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #15
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
What other polls?

Were there other polls made today, where we can see how fans feel at the midway mark? Do you work for McNair's PR department. You're like his gestapo running around and trying to stomp out fires.

Hey OP this a good thread, glad you started it.
Poll or no poll, there are plenty of threads covering the same exact thing. It's not like a "formal tally" makes any different. We know how most people feel about it.

I don't work for McNair's PR department, though I wish I did. Would be a nice gig, given the state of our shitty economy. It's just my mod inclinations taking over, trying to organize stuff. If it's annoying to a moderator or a forum admin for me to do this, then let them tell me.
Old 11-14-2010   #16
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88720 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected

No. If he was gonna get this team to the playoffs he woulda done it by now.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Poll or no poll, there are plenty of threads covering the same exact thing. It's not like a "formal tally" makes any different. We know how most people feel about it.

I don't work for McNair's PR department, though I wish I did. Would be a nice gig, given the state of our shitty economy. It's just my mod inclinations taking over, trying to organize stuff. If it's annoying to a moderator or a forum admin for me to do this, then let them tell me.
Umm, no there isn't plenty of threads covering this. This is a poll thread.....how the heck is someone supposed to open a new poll in a old thread that he didn't start?

The poster is clearly trying to get a census of the percentage of fans who are over Kubiak and who still believes in him at the midway mark....I was actually thinking about starting the same thread.

There is nothing wrong with this thread...if it bothers you, just ignore it.
Old 11-14-2010   #18
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

To answer the question, you give these conditions on our responses but the fact of the matter is that a response cannot be given without taking those conditions into consideration.

Should he be the coach? Probably not. But he SHOULD be the coach if there isn't anyone better, and he SHOULD be the coach if we're headed into a lockout, and he SHOULD be the coach if McNair doesn't want to pay two coaches at the same time.

If you can get someone to keep the same offensive potency and put an emphasis on defense, motivation, and preparedness, then you obviously get that guy.

That's why I didn't vote, because the conditions are stupid.
Old 11-14-2010   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
To answer the question, you give these conditions on our responses but the fact of the matter is that a response cannot be given without taking those conditions into consideration.

Should he be the coach? Probably not. But he SHOULD be the coach if there isn't anyone better, and he SHOULD be the coach if we're headed into a lockout, and he SHOULD be the coach if McNair doesn't want to pay two coaches at the same time.

If you can get someone to keep the same offensive potency and put an emphasis on defense, motivation, and preparedness, then you obviously get that guy.

That's why I didn't vote, because the conditions are stupid.
There are already coaches out there who would be a improvement, so you can go ahead and scratch off the "only if there's someone better" excuse. A sub .500 mediocre coach is not irreplaceable.
Old 11-14-2010   #20
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Hells. No.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read