Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2010   #1
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Demands

As a season ticket holder since the beginning, I have the following non-negotiable demands.

1. McNair must fire bush and kubiak immediately. Not later today, not tomorrow. now! Hire whomever to finish the season, it really does not matter.

2. McNair must publicly apologize to all season ticket holders.

3. Ticket prices must be reduced to reflect the quality of this team.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Demands

naaa

We can still turn this season around no need to hit the reset button now mid season
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #3
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Or else?
Old 11-14-2010   #4
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
As a season ticket holder since the beginning, I have the following non-negotiable demands.

1. McNair must fire bush and kubiak immediately. Not later today, not tomorrow. now! Hire whomever to finish the season, it really does not matter.

2. McNair must publicly apologize to all season ticket holders.

3. Ticket prices must be reduced to reflect the quality of this team.
I'll support 2 & 3 immediately. I don't really care when he fires Kubes, as long as it gets done no later then January 4, 2011.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #5
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

I will not buy one Texans item until Kubiak gets fired. He is a freaking joke.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #6
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 283140 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

People need to quit going to the games. That will send a very quick and painful message to McNair to get something done.

And in any case, this season is gone no matter what. Even if Kubes was fired this evening and Cower hired on Monday, that defense isn't going to take the Texans to the playoffs. It would though give whoever the new head coach is a good heads up for next year, and that's why it should be done quickly.

It would also give us something new to talk about.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #7
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Or else?
I'll wear a bag on my head at the next game.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 79490 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Or else?
or else I shall taunt Kubiak a second time.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #9
hot pickle
Canada Eh

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

hahahah oh boy i cant wait to watch a texans game and see you guys with the bags on your heads... reminds me of the 2-14 season hahahah
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #10
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7351 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
People need to quit going to the games. That will send a very quick and painful message to McNair to get something done.

And in any case, this season is gone no matter what. Even if Kubes was fired this evening and Cower hired on Monday, that defense isn't going to take the Texans to the playoffs. It would though give whoever the new head coach is a good heads up for next year, and that's why it should be done quickly.

It would also give us something new to talk about.
I would like to at least see McNair bring in a team consultant to start looking at this team. I can't see him getting rid of the coach in the middle of the season with a 4-5 record.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #11
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
I would like to at least see McNair bring in a team consultant to start looking at this team. I can't see him getting rid of the coach in the middle of the season with a 4-5 record.
Yeah me too. However, this time McNair needs to bring all sacred cows to the altar.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #12
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36873 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
or else I shall taunt Kubiak a second time.
I heard his father was a hamster and his mother smelled of elderberries!
Old 11-14-2010   #13
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

You know what I think we should do? I think we should all just stand up in the seats and go "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #14
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
You know what I think we should do? I think we should all just stand up in the seats and go "RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!"
Do you think that would work? I can do that!

RABBLE!
RABBLE!
RABBLE!
Old 11-14-2010   #15
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel sick...
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #16
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

If we completely fall out of the playoff race and win some meaningless games at the end of this season, all will be forgiven and we will say we have made improvement just like every other year.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #17
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish they could lure Jimmy Johnson out to do consulting on this team
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #18
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 10496 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
If we completely fall out of the playoff race and win some meaningless games at the end of this season, all will be forgiven and we will say we have made improvement just like every other year.

We've basically done this the past 2 seasons. How is another season of the same old shit called progress? At best we're stuck in neutral, but you can plainly see the team has regressed.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #19
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

The good news is you probably won't have to pay for tickets next year with the lockout looming.
Old 11-14-2010   #20
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
The good news is you probably won't have to pay for tickets next year with the lockout looming.
I don't necessarily agree. I would imagine the bill for season tickets will arrive on schedule shortly after the Super Bowl with no mention of a lockout regardless of the situation.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read