Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2010   #1
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I Trained Under Dr. Kavorkian

The economy has forced me to expand my repertoire. If anyone is interested in taking advantage of my "on the side" services, Texans fans will be offered 100% off with a copy of this post.

The Texans Offense Playbook cover:

The Texans Defense Playbook cover:

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #2
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53531 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Trained Under Dr. Kavorkian

Do you offer a special for those who are Suns, Texans, Sabres, and Braves fans?
TheMatrix31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #3
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 172049 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Do you offer a special for those who are Suns, Texans, Sabres, and Braves fans?
If you are a Texans fan ..........100%, if you are a Suns, Sabres or Braves fan.......... 20%.

If you are a Cowboys fan, I'll supply you with a slightly used razor blade with a detailed do-it-yourself instruction booklet.........for free.
Old 11-14-2010   #4
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53531 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Nice....160% discount?

You'll pay me to take me out of my misery, what a deal!

...say, what does living in this hellhole they call Los Angeles get me?
Old 11-14-2010   #5
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
If you are a Texans fan ..........100%, if you are a Suns, Sabres or Braves fan.......... 20%.

If you are a Cowboys fan, I'll supply you with a slightly used razor blade with a detailed do-it-yourself instruction booklet.........for free.
How about for those tinnbred fans that are in pain right now???

Laughter & a short rope?
Old 11-14-2010   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
How about for those tinnbred fans that are in pain right now???

Laughter & a short rope?
They get Bud Adams, I think that's more than sufficient.

Holy hell I spelled "sufficient" right the first time.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72577 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I think you're on to something C-N-D

Hopefully some in the Texans organization will take you up on the offer.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Nice....160% discount?

You'll pay me to take me out of my misery, what a deal!
For you........it's a deal.

Quote:
...say, what does living in this hellhole they call Los Angeles get me?
...........160% taxes on my payment to you, if I calculated it right!
Old 11-14-2010   #9
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
For you........it's a deal.

...........160% taxes on my payment to you, if I calculated it right!
Sounds about right. What's next, you'll tell me to take the American flag off my bike?!
Old 11-14-2010   #10
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sounds about right. What's next, you'll tell me to take the American flag off my bike?!
No. But I could sell you a McNair produced Texans bicycle I just bought my daughter.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read