Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2010   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Matt's Press Conference

Was he crying? Man, I feel so bad for them. Terrible way to lose a game.
Old 11-14-2010   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt's Press Conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by blogkimmy View Post
Was he crying? Man, I feel so bad for them. Terrible way to lose a game.
Please do not tell me that our NFL QB was crying at a press conference.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #3
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

There's no crying in football!!

Signed,
Tom Hanks
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #4
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9611 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris Brown was on the verge of balling like a baby when he was interviewed in the locker room the last time we played in Jacksonville. What is it about that place? Say it ain't so Matt!
Old 11-14-2010   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

It looked like he was, thought I saw him wipe a tear and then sniffle. No joke.
Old 11-14-2010   #6
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 282 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

...Jesus. I've been the biggest Kubiak supporter, but today ended it for me. We need a culture change. If we have a QB crying in a post-game interview, all is lost. What do you think Rex Ryan would of done if that was the leader of his team?
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #7
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

People are tweeting he was crying ... ugh

As a girl, I do feel for them. As a football fan, I agree with texanhead --

There's NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

good.. i feel like crying too. at least it shows he cares
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #9
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

TO cried. I wish Schaub would have went Randy Moss.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #10
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

fwiw i was listening and just heard somone who was v down. wasnt watchin though. i think he said it well when he said 'we have to come back & reset our jaw'
Old 11-14-2010   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 97370 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #12
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Crying is not allowed. I hope to hell it is not true. If it is, then we can't count on him.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #13
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsOnParade View Post
...Jesus. I've been the biggest Kubiak supporter, but today ended it for me. We need a culture change. If we have a QB crying in a post-game interview, all is lost. What do you think Rex Ryan would of done if that was the leader of his team?
Geico commercial?
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #14
lostboy
Undrafted FA

Rep Power: 15 lostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden coverlostboy could be on the next Madden cover

Jaw or Chin???

"And when we have a boot on an opponent's neck we can't take it off. We can't let up. Bob McNair
lostboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #15
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
Crying is not allowed. I hope to hell it is not true. If it is, then we can't count on him.
did he fumble? did he jump offside? did he bat the ball to the other team? did he knee the ball to the other team? did he drop the ball as he was crossing the GL? has he ever let us down on GW/game tying drives?

but if he may/ may not have had 1 tear down his face after an absolute crushing loss, he has to go? i say BULL-SHIT to any ***** like you who says dumb shit like that. obviously hes not as manly as any of you tough f'ers sitting at your keyboard but still
Old 11-14-2010   #16
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
There's no crying in football!!

Signed,
Tom Hanks
BS!!!! Crying shows you care!!! I would respect him more for crying than laughing it off as if it were "just another game!!!!" (I might NEVER forgive him for making that statement!!) If you think we are all frustrated, just think how the players feel. I feel bad for them, regardless of what happened on the field! They are a poorly coached team, any moron can see that.

Tomorrow is a new day, but, the pain of this loss will linger for awhile, for the players as well as the fans.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #17
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #18
texanhead08
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11275 texanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanhead08 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have no doubt that Schaub cares, but I hope they didn't catch him on film crying.
texanhead08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #19
nut
All Pro

Rep Power: 165 nut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respectednut is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
did he fumble? did he jump offside? did he bat the ball to the other team? did he knee the ball to the other team? did he drop the ball as he was crossing the GL? has he ever let us down on GW/game tying drives?

but if he may/ may not have had 1 tear down his face after an absolute crushing loss, he has to go? i say BULL-SHIT to any ***** like you who says dumb shit like that. obviously hes not as manly as any of you tough f'ers sitting at your keyboard but still
I didn't say he has to go. I said a QB shouldn't cry. It ain't right. And go ahead and drink your Kool-Aid. You would rather kiss the players & coaches butts and make gods out of them to worship them than have them win football games. You are full of crap and not a fan that cares about winning.
nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #20
Gymrat2005
Rookie

Rep Power: 27 Gymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respectedGymrat2005 is a quality contributor and well respected

can we get a link?
Gymrat2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read