Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-14-2010   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Post-game frustration thread

That really just happened. Fire Bush. NOW. Fire Kubiak. This team is pathetic. If one more person mentions playoffs imma drive over you with my car

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #2
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Texans (literally) Give The Game Away

Kubiak continually gives the soapers reasons.

This team has no idea how to attack its opponents on either side
of the ball in the first half. A simple field goal would've won this game.

It's only fitting a Texans player literally gives the game to Jacksonville.

That's 8-19 against the division. Super-losing record, especially during
this time of the year.

That makes us 1-4 over our last five games.
Old 11-14-2010   #3
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Christ.

I gotta say that was one of the worst ways to lose a game. I think I would have rather they just ran the ball down our throats.

Good teams win these kind of games, but we are not one of those
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #4
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

We are pathetic. We keep finding embarassing ways to lose. You know it's gone on long enough when you figure that we're gonna lose and then you're numb when it happens.

FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I should've turned it off at halftime. There is absolutely no excuse for that offense scoring 3 points in the first half. That's your game right there.

When they got to 24-24, I thought: Houston has scored 21 points in the 2nd half; if they'd done that in the first half (like they should have), they'd be winning this game like 42-10.........................

There's your game--offense coming out with half-butt effort once again in the first half.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Perhaps Kubiak will have a good explanation on the post game interview and we will all feel better.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #7
Spike
Veteran

Rep Power: 20 Spike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of FamerSpike is a Hall of Famer
Default This has got to be...

...one of the most pathetic professional sports franchises of all time.
Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2010   #8
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans (literally) Give The Game Away

I just frigging laughed at the end of the game. These losers have numbed me so much that I just have no emotion left.

I am a Texans and Longhorns fan. I am hoping both teams lose every remaining game. That is the only to ensure changes in coaching staffs that both teams desperately need.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #9
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90177 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

McClain and the other ass kissing Houston media will be all up in Kubiaks ass after this saying we lost on a fluke play and not to overreact
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #10
Dwade
Veteran

Rep Power: 56 Dwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respected

We make choking look like an art form.
Dwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #11
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
McClain and the other ass kissing Houston media will be all up in Kubiaks ass after this saying we lost on a fluke play and not to overreact
"We decided to go young at that position John."
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #12
BullsOnParade
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 282 BullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respectedBullsOnParade is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't say I'm surprised. I had a bad feeling about that play after Antonio Smith jumped offside. I thought Garrard could complete the hail mary to one of his tall receivers, over our tiny defensive backs, but I didn't think that sh!t would happen.

What in the hell was Glover Quin doing? I'm just...dumbfounded. Someone needs to be held accountable for the STUPIDITY.
BullsOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #13
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72199 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

The way Quinn knocked that ball "down" on the last play should tell you something about the brain power of many of our defenders. He could've just caught it. He could've actually knocked in DOWN, like straight down (or almost). No, he batted it way back into the field of play with 3 offensive players running right at it. Why? Because that's how he was taught and he has no ability to think for himself at all and make the slightest adjustment.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #14
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 103337 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

That ending was brutal.

Walter catches it with room to run it to the 20, but NOOOO Dreesen screwed the team over.

Then he catches the ball with a chance to just run the clock out but NOOOO he fumbles.

WTF! Dreesen you're killing me.

Then the defense lets them march 66 yards in 8 seconds where Glover Quin literally gives them the game winning touchdown.

Brutal.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #15
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 68059 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I had no reaction at all, I just got up and got a DP. Thats sad too, The compassion, and excitement has already been taken out of this season for me.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #16
Lucky

Rep Power: 132950 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-game frustration thread

Pleas post your post-game rants here. I know you think you have an original thread topic. You don't. Just post here.
Old 11-14-2010   #17
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91991 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Ya gotta love it!

We are in FG range possibly and then somehow we fumble the ball away and lose possession. Then it's going to OT, because there is no way that Jacksonville has time to even get in FG range, but no wait, they aren't going for a FG these crazy basterds are going for the end zone and by golly they get it in there!!! And the Jags celebrate at the Texans expense vie Rosencoptor style!!

I have no idea why anyone would get mad at this point after watching this stuff. It's insanity to still believe in Kubiak and Rick Smith and their adminastration when we're in year 5. The Bad Omen continues and we still have these meltdowns. All I can do is find humor in it at this point.

It's time for GP to make another humor video. See if he can one up the last one.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #18
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Perhaps Kubiak will have a good explanation on the post game interview and we will all feel better.
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! Kubiak needs to fly home with the owner ala WTF??? I am so sick of this underachieving, poor excuse for an NFL team. They are going to convert me to a Browns fan.
Old 11-14-2010   #19
digitalswim
Sleepwalker

Rep Power: 1590 digitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respecteddigitalswim is a quality contributor and well respected

Whats pathetic is the Texans will lose games like this and then they will win a bunch of insignificant games at the end of the season that keep them around .500 so McNair has a reason to embrace the mediocrity and keep Kubiak on board.
digitalswim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #20
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

8 ****ing seconds. That's it. Dreesen fumbles the ball away with 8 seconds and Jacksonville needs to go the length of the field to win it. Only the Texans would find a way to lose this game. 8 seconds.

Owen Daniels.......would've been nice to have you healthy for a stretch of games...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read