Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2010   #41
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Game. Day. Thread. Texans @ Jaguars

Real question:

Does Arian Fosters QB rating come into play this game?
Old 11-14-2010   #42
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 64065 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Real question:

I sure as hell hope not.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #43
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Real question:

Or will he namaste CBrown on how to make a goalline game-ender?
Old 11-14-2010   #44
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Real question:

I thought you said you were out of pot...?
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #45
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #46
Ranger Tom
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13211 Ranger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respectedRanger Tom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
These past weeks, I've felt like that glum one in the black hat. Still a fan, but with little reason to be enthusiastic. Let's see if that changes today.
Ranger Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #47
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 2-11 all time on the road vs AFC south opponents....not good, better start changing today.
Old 11-14-2010   #48
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I predict that the Texans and Jags will play some semblance of a football game today. Not only that, I predict one of those two teams will win.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Texans/Jags game over/under line is only 49 1/2 at the Mirage. WTH are they thinking? We should see that by halftime.
What's the line? Who's the favorite?
Old 11-14-2010   #50
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What's the line? Who's the favorite?
Jags by 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanExile View Post
I thought you said you were out of pot...?
Did you watch the HOU/J-ville game last season when they were in Houston (or did Brown ruin us on the road? I can't remember)
Old 11-14-2010   #51
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Jags by 1.

Did you watch the HOU/J-ville game last season when they were in Houston (or did Brown ruin us on the road? I can't remember)
I sat in the bullpen that day. The fumble unfolded right in front of my eyes.

*sigh*
Old 11-14-2010   #52
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I predict that the Texans and Jags will play some semblance of a football game today. Not only that, I predict one of those two teams will win.
Wouldn't it be funny(or incredibly sad) if there was a tie?!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #53
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Good news for Winston.
LDE Kampman was put on IR due to a knee injury.
Actually, it would have been better for him to play... ineffectively!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #54
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

What can be starts with believing it starts now Texans.

drink up the koolaid....I call it liquid faith.

I have posted this in every thread I visited today because I feel it and believe it.

Putting ALL arguments aside. I know if the Texans had the passion of the posters on TexansTalk.com we would be 16-0. so let us drink mightly of the koolaid and send all the passion we have to our team in JAX....

I believe in this team win or loose. Imfreaking repping everyone on this thread because I believe we are the greatest fans in the NFL and I BELIEVE THE TEXANS ARE GOING TO WIN AND OUR PATH TOWARDS DESTINY STARTS NOW.

spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #55
Sway
Veteran

Rep Power: 182 Sway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respectedSway is a quality contributor and well respected

I gotta say I'm nervous with so many injuries and AJ out... If we don't pull it out today and have guys step up, this season could very quickly tank. I was wearing my blue gear last night and went to HEB, some middle aged guy walks up and says ' You sure you wanna support that team?" I said "well, I've bled red white and blue sine 2002, and I'm not stopping now!" His response was "Good". I thought it a tad strange.
Sway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #56
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
I gotta say I'm nervous with so many injuries and AJ out... If we don't pull it out today and have guys step up, this season could very quickly tank. I was wearing my blue gear last night and went to HEB, some middle aged guy walks up and says ' You sure you wanna support that team?" I said "well, I've bled red white and blue sine 2002, and I'm not stopping now!" His response was "Good". I thought it a tad strange.
NFL.com shows AJ as active.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #57
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sway View Post
What?
Old 11-14-2010   #58
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
NFL.com shows AJ as active.
Yeah, everybody is showing that AJ is active.
On the other hand, the Texans placed Karl Paymah on IR.
Oh no, the Texans secondary just got worse!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010   #59
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Inactives....http://www.nfl.com/inactives
New cb not gonna play as well as Owen out.
Old 11-14-2010   #60
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans' inactives at Jags: QB Matt Leinart, CB Jason Allen, S Torri Williams, LB Xavier Adibi, G Kasey Studdard, DT Malcolm Sheppard, DE Jesse Nading, TE Owen Daniels. TE Joel Dreessen will start for Daniels.

from the Texans facebook page
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read