Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-09-2010   #1
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Loyalty to Jaguars is written all over her arms

It took Austen Lane nearly an hour of driving up and down New Berlin Road on a rainy Tuesday afternoon before he finally found the tiny tattoo parlor. He'd driven past the Kangaroo gas station that shared the same lot and missed the large sign by the roadside announcing TATTOO in green paint.
Kim Nored waited anxiously inside for the latest addition to the murals on her arms, wondering if maybe Lane would give up.
But Lane was not going to pass up a chance to see this.
Lane, the Jaguars rookie defensive end, was going to sign her arm. Then her friend Chris Tilyou, who goes by Critter, would tattoo the signature on her arm, giving her a permanent way to remember the day.
http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...orida+Times-Un
Old 11-09-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Loyalty to Jaguars is written all over her arms

SUcks when the team Moves .................
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

So what if they leave and Jacksonville and eventually they land another team?

Old 11-09-2010   #4
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69042 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
So what if they leave and Jacksonville and eventually they land another team?

Hasn't stopped way too many Oilers fans from staying loyal - even though I can't fathom how they could ever do that.

Staying a fan of the franchise is her best bet for keeping her ink relevent, although if they pull an Oilers and move somewhere else - and change the name - it's pretty much a lost cause.

I still have several Oilers caps, a sweatshirt, a jacket, etc. It's just that none of them are permanently affixed to any part of my body.
Old 11-09-2010   #5
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if the tattoo artist had to draw on some tarps because he couldn't get enough interesting ideas to cover all the available real estate
Old 11-09-2010   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Hasn't stopped way too many Oilers fans from staying loyal - even though I can't fathom how they could ever do that.

Staying a fan of the franchise is her best bet for keeping her ink relevent, although if they pull an Oilers and move somewhere else - and change the name - it's pretty much a lost cause.

I still have several Oilers caps, a sweatshirt, a jacket, etc. It's just that none of them are permanently affixed to any part of my body.
I was kidding.
Old 11-09-2010   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
SUcks when the team Moves .................
Sucks when the Texans miss the playoffs...again!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2010   #8
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 3119 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected

Not hot.
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #9
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdollaz View Post
Not hot.
nasty and desperate for attention...truly sad.
Old 11-09-2010   #10
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Sucks when the Texans miss the playoffs...again!
Ouch. Shocker that a poorly coached team will miss play-offs. Sucks that a Jags fan is talking shit and I can't even argue with them. F you Gary Kubiak.
Old 11-09-2010   #11
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
nasty and desperate for attention...truly sad.
or maybe she just likes tatoos
Old 11-09-2010   #12
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
or maybe she just likes tatoos
Or both! LOL
Old 11-09-2010   #13
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Ouch. Shocker that a poorly coached team will miss play-offs. Sucks that a Jags fan is talking shit and I can't even argue with them. F you Gary Kubiak.
LOL, so true.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Sad, but true!!

I got my Texans tatt at age 56. Figured I'd be the first to go so wasn't worried about living through another MOVE by my fav team! BUT, I will never get a players name tattoo'd on my body ANYWHERE! Most are here today and gone tomorrow, so why bother.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #15
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Sad, but true!!

I got my Texans tatt at age 56. Figured I'd be the first to go so wasn't worried about living through another MOVE by my fav team! BUT, I will never get a players name tattoo'd on my body ANYWHERE! Most are here today and gone tomorrow, so why bother.
Well, you could always get whoever our next HC's name tatooed on, because you know he'll be here at least 5 years, regardless of how crappy he is!
Old 11-09-2010   #16
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Sad, but true!!

How 'bout Andre Johnson?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
How 'bout Andre Johnson?
If we get a new head coach, I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade AJ or Schaub for lots of picks to fix the defense. I bet we could get a 1st and 2nd for each of them and Brady Quinn for Arian Foster. Might have to give up a 6th though. We could get a 5th for Owen Daniels from another team. We should also trade Kareem jackson for another TE to fill the void of OD, maybe Kellen Winslow?

I think this all sounds like a good plan after an 8-8 season. Just the cost of getting rid of that dumb coach.
Old 11-09-2010   #18
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2455 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If we get a new head coach, I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade AJ or Schaub for lots of picks to fix the defense. I bet we could get a 1st and 2nd for each of them and Brady Quinn for Arian Foster. Might have to give up a 6th though. We could get a 5th for Owen Daniels from another team. We should also trade Kareem jackson for another TE to fill the void of OD, maybe Kellen Winslow?

I think this all sounds like a good plan after an 8-8 season. Just the cost of getting rid of that dumb coach.
Love the reference to all the failed Browns draft picks---made me spit beer. You guys think you have problems----
Old 11-09-2010   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

LOL ... Brady Quinn for Arian Foster. Pull that trigger!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #20
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post

I burned my opilers crap in my bvack yard along with the ticket invoice which we had a check written for. Bud Adams can kiss my ass

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read