Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-08-2010   #1
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Stats Breakdown Week 8 and 9

Hey folks,
After a little hiatus I dusted off my script and plugged it into the week 8 and 9 games. I lost the code that makes the output so I had to rewrite it. Anyway here is the breakdown for weeks 8 (Colts) and 9 (Chargers). I will work on the defense side and add special teams and drive statistics. In addition, mid week I should have all of the 2010 season in the database and I will generate cumulative stats:

Here are some interesting stats to think about:
Week 8 the run / pass ratio was 18 / 38
Arian Foster only averaged 3 ypc in the 3rd quarter against the Colts (although on only 4 carries)
Foster was averaging 11 ypc on the L side of the line

Week 9 the run / pass ratio was 34 / 35 (including plays overturned by penalty)
Schaub was < 50% to either side of the field, but 12/16 down the middle
Foster was by far our best player. He accounted for 48% of our offensive production.

As always if you have any suggestions of what you want to see, lemme know and I will add it.

Texans Stats Week #8

Texans Stats Week #9
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read