Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2010   #1
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default for all kubiak haters

dont forget to get schaub and rick smith's ass out of here. all i have to say
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: for all kubiak haters

A new thread was needed for this?
Old 11-07-2010   #3
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86827 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
dont forget to get schaub and rick smith's ass out of here. all i have to say
I don't agree with the Schaub thing. Sure he isn't an elite Qb, but he's a pretty good one, and that's all you need if you've got guys like AJ and Owen Daniels to throw to. Foster is a killer at RB now as well. This team just has problems all over the field in different ways. The offense is fantastic sometimes under Schaub. He's a QB that's only effective if he has good blocking though. He's not mobile at all.

The Texans just need a good defense to smack guys around. They just need to make themselves a top ten defense that can really hurt you and Schaub will be more than enough to win it all with. Stop making this offense be forced to score 30 just to win and you won't have so many failures from a winning standpoint and QB standpoint. Schaub is a top 10 QB, and that's good enough.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #4
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak's biggest issue is Frank Bush's defense ..last year it was the parting of the red sea defense .. this year the swiss cheese defense

i know, I know... captain obvious to the rescue
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #5
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Kubiak's biggest issue is Frank Bush's defense ..last year it was the parting of the red sea defense .. this year the swiss cheese defense

i know, I know... captain obvious to the rescue
Kubiak said it, it is on him.
Old 11-07-2010   #6
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 25614 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

I've always thought Rick Smith and Kubiak go together. They should be canned together. Should have been last year.
Old 11-07-2010   #7
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I don't agree with the Schaub thing. Sure he isn't an elite Qb, but he's a pretty good one, and that's all you need if you've got guys like AJ and Owen Daniels to throw to. Foster is a killer at RB now as well. This team just has problems all over the field in different ways. The offense is fantastic sometimes under Schaub. He's a QB that's only effective if he has good blocking though. He's not mobile at all.

The Texans just need a good defense to smack guys around. They just need to make themselves a top ten defense that can really hurt you and Schaub will be more than enough to win it all with. Stop making this offense be forced to score 30 just to win and you won't have so many failures from a winning standpoint and QB standpoint. Schaub is a top 10 QB, and that's good enough.
well how long a leash due you think a new coach will give schaub? trade him now for a pick or a player
Sponsored links
Old 11-07-2010   #8
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
well how long a leash due you think a new coach will give schaub? trade him now for a pick or a player
Meh, I bet a new coach would try to build around him. Get the boy some blocking.... he's Drew Bledsoe version 2.0
Old 11-07-2010   #9
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
A new thread was needed for this?
just saying clean house entirely bro, schaub isnt great and rick smith thought we had a solid secondary
Old 11-07-2010   #10
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I've always thought Rick Smith and Kubiak go together. They should be canned together. Should have been last year.
Yep ... I think Bob has a dilema . He hired seasoned football men in Casserley and Capers , that bit him . He hired first time guys in Smith and Kubiak and it seems it's stalled . Where does he go now ?
Old 11-07-2010   #11
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Yep ... I think Bob has a dilema . He hired seasoned football men in Casserley and Capers , that bit him . He hired first time guys in Smith and Kubiak and it seems it's stalled . Where does he go now ?
He hires a coach that has won a championship in the last 12 years, AND
allow him to select HIS OWN STAFF.

Billick, Gruden, Cowher, not Kubiak.
Old 11-07-2010   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 141004 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
He hires a coach that has won a championship in the last 12 years, AND
allow him to select HIS OWN STAFF.

Billick, Gruden, Cowher, not Kubiak.
I can see that but are Smith and Kubiak joined at the hip ? If so you nned a GM . You can hire Parcells and tell him to pick a coach .
Old 11-07-2010   #13
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Now we're getting rid of Schaub too? Lol, ok.
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
just saying clean house entirely bro, schaub isnt great and rick smith thought we had a solid secondary
Schaub is fine. He's a damn solid QB. He's been up and down more this year than I thought he would be, but he's far better than over half the QB's out there. He can get it done. Unless he falls off bigtime, and so far I have been scratching my head this season at a few games but I don't think it's more than that. I think he'll see many more probowls.

I am blame the coaches, scheme and gameplan on both sides of the ball. At this point I don't care if Rick Smith follows Kubiak and Bush out the door.
Old 11-07-2010   #15
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1892 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, Schaub isn't great, man. And it's so easy to just go find a better QB. So let's get rid of him. I'm sure we wouldn't get any more than a 5th rd pick, and we can easily pick up another starting QB with that.

wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #16
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 27500 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagonhed View Post
Yeah, Schaub isn't great, man. And it's so easy to just go find a better QB. So let's get rid of him. I'm sure we wouldn't get any more than a 5th rd pick, and we can easily pick up another starting QB with that.

Hmmm... A Tom Brady might just do the trick
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #17
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
I had seen enough after '08. But, I agree with the sentiment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
You can hire Parcells and tell him to pick a coach .
McNair needs to give the keys to a real football guy (like a Parcells). Let him decide who stays and goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Schaub is fine. He's a damn solid QB. He's been up and down more this year than I thought he would be...
Schaub hasn't had a good year, overall. I still think it may be physical. He's never had a big arm, but Matt's passes have less zip than ever before.

What I'm most disappointed in are the veteran players. I expected guys like Mario, AJ, and Schaub to take over. Win in spite of whatever coaching deficiencies there are. I'm still waiting for that to happen.
Old 11-08-2010   #18
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

didnt we get Matty for 2 2nds

how much is he worth now i would say a 1st he is a Pro bowl QB
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read