Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-07-2010   #1
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hello mediocrity, my old friend....

Texans are 4-4 and in the basement again....
They had visions of tha playoffs....
but not when the defense takes Sundays off...
And Schaub keeps throwing picks...
Some for 6...
and now the fans are caught...
in the sound of silence....

RIP Texans....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #2
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hello mediocrity, my old friend....

I don't wanna hear about how hard they "battled."

The Chargers were missing so many key offensive players, there
was no excuse for this loss.
Old 11-07-2010   #3
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74660 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post

and watch this win spark San Diego's season....

Old 11-07-2010   #4
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
and watch this win spark San Diego's season....
I think last weeks win against the Titans started the spark, we were just there to add gasoline
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 263584 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

4-4, and no playoffs this year. I seriously doubt the Texans can pull off a 7-1 finish to the season. Da Soap is out.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #6
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

I don't see the Texans coming close to a win until Denver in week 16...

and they play JAX next week....

Old 11-07-2010   #7
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Texans are 4-4 and in the basement again....
They had visions of tha playoffs....
but not when the defense takes Sundays off...
And Schaub keeps throwing picks...
Some for 6...
and now the fans are caught...
in the sound of silence....

RIP Texans....
That's pretty good. I kept trying to sing it to the music of the old Simon & Garfunkel tune "Sound of Silence"
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-07-2010   #8
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 36225 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Hmm... I going along with "seasons in the sun" by Terry Jacks (one hit wonder)
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #9
cain78749
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 cain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post

C'mon now, they may have had a few injuries, but we played real well for a team with a HC's brain on the PUP list.
cain78749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #10
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Man your not lying. It seems like it wasnt long ago when we were talking about being first in the division, making the playoffs, and "finally turning the corner".

Now we are back at .500. We as fans do not deserve another season like this.

Ive already cashed this season in and started dreaming of next year. I just really hope for two things next year:

1) a great first rounder that immediately makes an impact......somewhat reminiscent of Cushings impact from last year

&

2) a new head coach.

I will tell you this, once you go from expecting to win to expecting to lose, it makes the losses a little easier to handle.

Ive now become just another jaded, cynical Texan fan......but still a fan nonetheless.
Old 11-07-2010   #11
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64231 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Man your not lying. It seems like it wasnt long ago when we were talking about being first in the division, making the playoffs, and "finally turning the corner".

And if the Colts lose today, we're still "only" one game out of first.

The division is tight. The conference is tight. Let's not be stupid. Anything can happen.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post

The division is tight. The conference is tight. Let's not be stupid. Anything can happen.
Is Stupiak still the head coach?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #13
cain78749
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 cain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performercain78749 is a Legendary performer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
Is Stupiak still the head coach?
He said ANYTHING can happen, like maybe Christmas coming REAL early. Maybe he won't be our coach come Monday.
cain78749 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010   #14
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 25372 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:

You just told Houston to not be stupid. Bruh you are on your own.
Old 11-07-2010   #15
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64231 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
You just told Houston to not be stupid. Bruh you are on your own.

I guess this board is a window into the city's mindset.

Whatever, then.
Old 11-07-2010   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98311 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cain78749 View Post
He said ANYTHING can happen, like maybe Christmas coming REAL early. Maybe he won't be our coach come Monday.
Well if anything can happen......the only thing that's going to save this season is if McNair craps out a legit NFL head coach, because currently Houston doesn't have a real head coach down at Kirby Dr. What they currently have is Jason Garrett with head coach authority.

WANTED: NFL head coach.
Old 11-07-2010   #17
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

At noon I found out that through a programming error, I was getting the movie "Colors" instead of the game.

I was pissed.

I took my 7 year old son trout fishing instead of watching another game. He learned to 'tightline' today and boated three nice white trout. It was a beautiful afternoon on the water.

I come back to this.....

I've never been so thankful for a programming error ever.
Old 11-07-2010   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Hello mediocrity, my old friend....
Agreed.
Old 11-07-2010   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I guess this board is a window into the city's mindset.

Whatever, then.
What's the definition of insanity?

and yet people (McNair and some fans) still hold on to false hope of "Stupiak" figuring it out. It's not going to happen....the past 3 1/2 seasons have been the same shitty rerun. It's time to get some new "writers" in here and maybe the show will get better.
Old 11-07-2010   #20
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
What's the definition of insanity?

and yet people (McNair and some fans) still hold on to false hope of "Stupiak" figuring it out. It's not going to happen....the past 3 1/2 seasons have been the same shitty rerun. It's time to get some new "writers" in here and maybe the show will get better.
Yeah, maybe.

Then if another coach comes in and does the same shit, what will we blame it on?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read