Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sage traded for loose lips?

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
I had never heard this before - McClain claims Sage was traded because Chili thought he was the one leaking all the info about Favre?

What's really sad is that Childress just let Sage rot on the vine. I actually think Sage has a future as a qb (though, I'm glad he's no longer here, he needed a change of scene) and I think he's better than Tavaris Jackson.

So, instead of keeping Sage, and developing him for when Favre finally retires, they get rid of Sage, and keeps Tavaris Jackson, whom many have said don't have the skills.

The Vikings are a disaster.

I think Sage has a better chance to win a Super Bowl now than he did in Minnesota, Houston or Miami, since he pulls a good living & now considered a career back-up what more noble agenda than to pull a SB ring however you can get it, heck worked for "He who must not be named" too :trophy:

I think Sage has a better chance to win a Super Bowl now than he did in Minnesota, Houston or Miami, since he pulls a good living & now considered a career back-up what more noble agenda than to pull a SB ring however you can get it, heck worked for "He who must not be named" too :trophy:

HWMNBN has no SB ring. Kinda thinkin' this year's not gonna change that.

I had never heard this before - McClain claims Sage was traded because Chili thought he was the one leaking all the info about Favre?

Chilly is well on his way to becoming a balder version of Al Davis. Except he's already just as crazy.

I can believe it.

Hell, we all know that Sage wanted desperately to be a starter. Look at how he cost us games with his "look at me antics"....

He gets traded to Minnesota, thinks he will finally get a real chance at starting...Bam...Favre comes in...

No sweat...He'll just be around for a year right?

WRONG!!!!

I think Sage probably did it. Thought he was gonna get his shot, and had the rug pulled from under him. I imagine he did a lot of bitching and moaning to those who were close to him.

u know what is embressing Sage telling the giants all he knows about the Texans even tho he was gone for 3 years

Does this mean our scheme and PLays havent changed in 3 years :( patheic

u know what is embressing Sage telling the giants all he knows about the Texans even tho he was gone for 3 years

Does this mean our scheme and PLays havent changed in 3 years :( patheic

I'm more inclined to believe the Texans just got their asses kicked that day. Sage or no Sage, they just kicked our ass.

Yeah don't think it mattered what Sage knew or didn't know.

I'm more inclined to believe the Texans just got their asses kicked that day. Sage or no Sage, they just kicked our ass.

True, but the Giants really looked like they knew everything that they were going to call. The commentators were even commenting about that during the game. The Giants would have beat them anyway because they are a real NFL team that is not soft and have a real coaching staff, however I am sure Sage's knowing Kubes helped.

Back