Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-31-2010   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Little Boy Wants To Live With The Cowboys

Breaking news, a little boy was found wondering the streets The policeman asked if he wanted him to take him to his mommy. No sir, she beats me.The officer then said what about your dad i can take you to him.The little boy said no he beats me worse then my mommy.startled the officer said well son where do you want to live? the little boy said i wanna live with the dallas cowboys i here they dont beat anybody.
Old 10-31-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 25411 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Little Boy Wants To Live With The Cowboys

Old 10-31-2010   #3
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

That is one boy who speaks the truth.
Old 10-31-2010   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Except the Texans.
Old 10-31-2010   #5
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Except the Texans.
Old 10-31-2010   #6
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

That joke would be funnier had we not been their only win.

Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #7
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Except the Texans.
How ironic would it be if the cowboys go 1-15 with their only win against the Texans?!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2010   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Gary you just made me spit tea all over my keyboard, Dude you need to stop it. I laughed so hard my sides ache, my hearts going Pity Pat, I thought I was watching Felix the Cat
Old 11-01-2010   #9
Dwade
Veteran

Rep Power: 55 Dwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respectedDwade is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Except the Texans.
Dwade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

poom
Old 11-01-2010   #11
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Breaking news, a little boy was found wondering the streets The policeman asked if he wanted him to take him to his mommy. No sir, she beats me.The officer then said what about your dad i can take you to him.The little boy said no he beats me worse then my mommy.startled the officer said well son where do you want to live? the little boy said i wanna live with the dallas cowboys i here they dont beat anybody.
Old 11-01-2010   #12
gary
Hall of Fame

Glad you all had a good laugh with this one guys.
Old 11-01-2010   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Glad you all had a good laugh with this one guys.
I texted your joke to about 5 people who I know are Cowboys fans.

One guy replied and was tacky about it, saying "Yeah, but we beat your Texans."

To which I replied back to him:

"Yeah, well we just wanted to show Christian love to your team so that they wouldn't cry like Tony Homo cries after watching the movie You've Got Mail or maybe a movie like Steel Magnolias. Cheer up, instead of spending your time reading articles about the Cowboys...you can start checking out Mel Kiper's Top 5 of the 2011 Draft Class."

He hasn't replied yet.
Old 11-01-2010   #14
gary
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp View Post
i texted your joke to about 5 people who i know are cowboys fans.

One guy replied and was tacky about it, saying "yeah, but we beat your texans."

to which i replied back to him:

"yeah, well we just wanted to show christian love to your team so that they wouldn't cry like tony homo cries after watching the movie you've got mail or maybe a movie like steel magnolias. Cheer up, instead of spending your time reading articles about the cowboys...you can start checking out mel kiper's top 5 of the 2011 draft class."

he hasn't replied yet.
lmho.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read