Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 03-30-2005   #21
TigerBait
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Matt Stevens will be gone, o wait, nevermind.
o the nightmares..
TigerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005   #22
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther5407
Matt Stevens will be gone, o wait, nevermind.
Stevens was great at tackling the air, and his tats were very scary...I was sad to see him go...
Old 03-30-2005   #23
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Stevens was great at tackling the air, and his tats were very scary...I was sad to see him go...
He should have just tried to scare opponents with the tats to the ground and MAYBE just MAYBE he could have just touched them while they were down.
Old 03-30-2005   #24
TigerBait
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
He should have just tried to scare opponents with the tats to the ground and MAYBE just MAYBE he could have just touched them while they were down.
And risk breaking a nail, are u insane?
Old 03-30-2005   #25
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder what he's doin now anyway...
Old 03-30-2005   #26
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
I wonder what he's doin now anyway...

He just mowed my lawn today. I gave him 25 bucks and he seemed pretty happy about it.
Old 03-30-2005   #27
texan279
Hall of Fame

:woot LMAO. I am looking for a lawn guy...does he miss the grass like he missed tackles?
Old 03-30-2005   #28
TigerBait
Veteran

25 Bucks! Wow the money these Lawn Mowers are getting now adays. And I thought football players got alot.
Old 03-31-2005   #29
outofhnd
All Pro

Dearly Departed Texans of 2006

1. Jamaal Lord - Safety Prospect but never realized

2. Corey Sears - a busted draft pick

3. Tony Hollings - If this guy wants to be an NFL running back he needs to spedn the rest of his non-playing time in a hyperbaric Chamber

4. Bennie Joppru - 1 year removed from detaching his groin he gets Detached.

5. Mark Bruener - Retires

6. Zach Wiegart - Retires

7. D. Armstrong - 1 good year and another team promises him the marquee reciever position, like the titans
outofhnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005   #30
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofhnd
Dearly Departed Texans of 2006

1. Jamaal Lord - Safety Prospect but never realized

2. Corey Sears - a busted draft pick

3. Tony Hollings - If this guy wants to be an NFL running back he needs to spedn the rest of his non-playing time in a hyperbaric Chamber

4. Bennie Joppru - 1 year removed from detaching his groin he gets Detached.

5. Mark Bruener - Retires

6. Zach Wiegart - Retires

7. D. Armstrong - 1 good year and another team promises him the marquee reciever position, like the titans
Among the other problems with this prognostication, Corey Sears (a) wasn't a Texans draft pick and (b) wasn't drafted by anyone at all. He was a St. Louis undrafted free agent and came to the Texans as a free agent.
Old 03-31-2005   #31
Meloy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13 Meloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVPMeloy was voted MVP

If I remember correctly, Sears came in with a weight problem first year & was able to impress enough to be a back up & has stuck around. I think a high school player died from heat stroke same year Sears joined or maybe it was a NFL guy. I remember a lot of calls on the sport shows and Sears was an example that someone used as candidate for heat stroke.
Meloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005   #32
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Sears had some sort of sinus problem which made him get out of breath--the Texans had it corrected for him.
infantrycak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005   #33
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

Quote:
:woot LMAO. I am looking for a lawn guy...does he miss the grass like he missed tackles?

haha
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005   #34
outofhnd
All Pro

I keep thinking we drafted him in the thirdround instead of Weary, I have no idea why.
outofhnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read