Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-08-2010   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Tarp week!

It's that time again and both teams have their issues. I'll be attenting the BBQ Sunday in JAX. Hamburgers the call for tailgating, it worked last year. It will be interesting to see which team will be in the last place in AFC South..here's another game, the good the bad and ugly.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57076 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Beef week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
It's that time again and both teams have their issues. I'll be attenting the BBQ Sunday in JAX. Hamburgers the call for tailgating, it worked last year. It will be interesting to see which team will be in the last place in AFC South..here's another game, the good the bad and ugly.
Only thing good about it is our fantasy scores.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

David Garrard is available in my fantasy football league. I WILL be picking him up and starting him on Sunday.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I don't play fantasy football, but if I did I would start David Garrard, MJD, , Sims-Walker and Lewis!!

*Championship!*
Old 11-08-2010   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Battle to stay out of last place, how f'ing wonderful. This sucks.
Old 11-09-2010   #7
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90450 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Could also be a battle to move back into a share of first place in the division
Old 11-09-2010   #8
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Awesomeness!!

*punches self in the junk!*
Old 11-09-2010   #9
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected

WTH?!?! I was expecting a BBQ-steak thread and I get this shyt
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
WTH?!?! I was expecting a BBQ-steak thread and I get this shyt
Meh, while love and respect Mootini, he is a Jacksonville fan!!

Old 11-09-2010   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

This should be a fun game to watch. If you think, the Texans secondary is bad, get ready to see the Jags. I predict a high scoring game. I do like the fact the Jags are coming off a bye week. So, we'll be rested and healed up. The weather is going to be perfect, blue sky and sunny and around 78 degress. Perfect for our BEEF tailgate. We'll be snapping Slim Jims on the way into the stadium and hopefully enjoy a large bowl of Cream da BEEF. OK this is lame, but both teams are the same...mirror image please! Go Jags!
Old 11-09-2010   #12
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Quote:
I know, it seems, it happens EVERY year! I do know, if the Texans make it to the playoffs, count me in as a rooter for you guys. It could be interesting at week 17 vs. Jags?
Old 11-12-2010   #13
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Well another game not Blacked out http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9486

OK predictions: I think, it's going to be a close game Texans 28, Jags 31
Old 11-12-2010   #14
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Well another game not Blacked out http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=9486

OK predictions: I think, it's going to be a close game Texans 28, Jags 31
what...what you think your gonna come in here and tell us your soon to be moved often blacked out ***** cats are gonna beat us..i dont think so

the Texans are going into that tarped out blacked out stadium and rub the k.i.t.t.y cats face in the cat litter...
Houston Texans 100 to Jax 0

(posting while pumped up on the koolaid may lead to delusional posts)

Texans 27 jags 21
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010   #15
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

why did the sensors block out k i t t y?

ohhhhh never mind wasnt word used..get your mind out of gutter board sensors.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010   #16
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Winner could be in 1st after this game.

(winner will have a 2-1 division record, and a titans and colts loss....)

Anyway...

I feel like slappin the Jaguars today...slap slap!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6X8xq7K0eA
Old 11-12-2010   #17
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I believe the Texans are going to win, I like how we match up with the Jags.

The Texans O vs Jags D is no match, I think the Texans are going to score in the 30's this game.

Yes our defense sucks but we are weakest against the pass game and I am not convinced that the Jags have that great of a passing game.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010   #18
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Beef week!

I hope we get TD's this time. No sense getting FG's if the D can't stop anybody
Old 11-12-2010   #19
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010   #20
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 90450 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Won't be the case this weekend. Thankfully!

texans have been playing better on the road this year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read