Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2010   #1
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Following Players Have Been Cut (Not Really)

Duane Brown
Wade Smith
Chris Myers
Antoine Caldwell
Eric Winston
Owen Daniels
Joel Dressen
"Mike" Walter
Jacoby Jones

Mario Williams
Amobi Okoye
Shaun Cody
Zac Diles
Brian Cushing
Kareem Jackson
Glover Quin
Bernard Pollard
and last being totally least
Eugene Wilson

Kubiak
Dennison
Bush

All cut. It's over. These are players and coaches that lose big games.
Old 11-02-2010   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Following Players Have Been Cut

wow can't wait for Kubiak press conference along with 31 other NFL teams

2012 Draft was Mercilus
Old 11-02-2010   #3
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
wow can't wait for Kubiak press conference along with 31 other NFL teams
Here, let me give you a preview.

"We didn't get our kids prepared."
"We were not as focused as we should have been."
"The kids worked really hard and had good practices this week."

And always a classic.....
"It's on me"
Old 11-02-2010   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont get it
Old 11-02-2010   #5
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 876 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I dont get it
I think he is saying everyone on the team is a loser and needs to be cut.
Old 11-02-2010   #6
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Can we cut Houston as a fan base as well?
Old 11-02-2010   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
I think he is saying everyone on the team is a loser and needs to be cut.
Some of those guys had decent games last night though. I thought the defense did ok as a group, considering we were playing Manning in Indy
Old 11-02-2010   #8
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56462 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

What a stupid ass thread. Here I am, logging in and seeing this thread, and expecting something of substance. Worthless. Utterly worthless.
Old 11-02-2010   #9
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to theorize why this thread got started.

1. There's a lot of "venting and griping" threads being created by us.

2. One person decided he would vent by saying that a list of certain players and coaches should be cut.

3. He doesn't want to place it into an existing thread, because he wants people to reply to his comments instead of his comments getting passed over by other comments, so he starts a thread of his own.

4. And, to make sure he gets people to post in it...he thinks up a clever title for the thread so that people click on it.

Zac Diles should be cut for sure. He falls down so much, it looks like someone is throwing down a pile of marbles at his feet. Seriously, the guy is awful.

I would borderline consider cutting Antonio Smith, because he is good for at least 2 or 3 offsides penalties and a personal foul each game. Enough of the antics. Just play smarter, please. Pollard is approaching that same level of ineptitude as well. We get it, Bernard. Now go DO something. At least Amobi and Mario are not being boneheads on a weekly basis.

Paging Mr. Cushing. Paging Mr. Cushing. Hello? Are you there? Do you care? Will you please show us the rage you did last year, or was that what we all secretly fear it was: An artifically-induced cyclone of passionate play on the field? Because you're invisible out there. A ghost of your former self.

There, I validated Timekiller's thread by making related comments,

I hate message boards.
Old 11-02-2010   #10
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

THere will be some off season cuts dont worry about that

we got a system around here on how we run things
Old 11-02-2010   #11
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am usually on the coaches side but after that display of ineptness last night the coaches are on thier own. I am not one think that fireing a coach midseason is the right thing to do but I would have Gary on a short short leash. If we were scripted then why werent we scripted with the game one script.
Old 11-02-2010   #12
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I am usually on the coaches side but after that display of ineptness last night the coaches are on thier own. I am not one think that fireing a coach midseason is the right thing to do but I would have Gary on a short short leash. If we were scripted then why werent we scripted with the game one script.
Damn, Joe. I didn't expect to read that from you....

I agree 100%.
Old 11-02-2010   #13
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh, I see. So the hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts where you roast people are now suddenly washed away with this recent admission of DOUBT by the great JoeTexan. By the guy who supposedly shows us how to be a true fan and lectured us on how we better not get stupid with the Fire Kubiak! stuff?

This ain't the River Jordan, Joe. Go find somewhere else to warsh yorself of yore sins. You lamabasted people DAILY around here, insulting them and mocking them, and here you are...sheepishly joining the party?

No. You stick to your guns, Joe. This train is full. What's sad, Joe, is that you're not going to find anybody here who will DAILY mock you and insult you over your blind allegiance to Kubiak. You're gonna' get a pie in the face today and maybe tomorrow, but the rest of us won't beat you over the head and do drive-by flame posts on you like you did to us. Chew on that for awhile.
Old 11-02-2010   #14
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-02-2010   #15
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Guess this means you're not a real fan anymore huh Joe?
Old 11-02-2010   #16
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Oh, I see. So the hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts where you roast people are now suddenly washed away with this recent admission of DOUBT by the great JoeTexan. By the guy who supposedly shows us how to be a true fan and lectured us on how we better not get stupid with the Fire Kubiak! stuff?

This ain't the River Jordan, Joe. Go find somewhere else to warsh yorself of yore sins. You lamabasted people DAILY around here, insulting them and mocking them, and here you are...sheepishly joining the party?

No. You stick to your guns, Joe. This train is full. What's sad, Joe, is that you're not going to find anybody here who will DAILY mock you and insult you over your blind allegiance to Kubiak. You're gonna' get a pie in the face today and maybe tomorrow, but the rest of us won't beat you over the head and do drive-by flame posts on you like you did to us. Chew on that for awhile.
You mean THIS lecture?
Old 11-02-2010   #17
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1969 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
You mean THIS lecture?
O M G!!!!...who da, what da, ahh fugg it
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read