Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Embarrassment on MNF again...

Imatexanfan

Hall of Fame
Funny how we build our team just to stop Manning and how we go on a bye week and still can't stop him...??? Its like instead of practicing on our bye week the Texans went to Hawaii or Cancun to partay...chunk up another loss to the Colts yet again. The O-line looked like David Carr was back there again as Schaub was getting hammered play after play...on the other end Manning didn't even break a sweat and that was wit 2nd and 3rd stringers in playing wit em. The fact that Foster had 8 carries for 65 yards in the 1st half alone and Kubes insists on throwing regardless just makes me sick...that's when Schaub was 5/15 wit a INT and yet still wanna throw...??? I understand injuries but hell the Colts are worse off at that than us but they showed up to play...sorry fellow Texan fans just ventin as always thanks for listening....

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
To diehard football fans like us, it just HURTS, it hurts real bad!!

My prayer to the football GAWDS above is that we NEVER get another Nationally televised game, until they decide it's our turn to go to the big show! Until then, lets just keep our embarrassment local.

You know what's embarrasing? A MLB coming UNTOUCHED on a blitz and KERPLOWING your QB.

Has that EVER happened to Manning? Blitz pickup. Basic Football. A guy in the thick of the woods came UNTOUCHED for a HAYMAKER. I will **** a brick house if a Texans defender of any position EVER comes untouched and gets to lay a hit like that ON ANY QB FROM GRADKOWSKI TO MANNING.

F.

THAT.

gtexan02

Working?
Ironically, Manning didn't even have that stellar of a game against us. Yet we still got destroyed.

He only completed ~55% of his passes (his season average is 66% this season)
He only passed for 268 yards (his season average is 312)
He was sacked once (his season average is 1)

HTown2ATX

TexansMetalhead
Took last night off of my PT job and sacrificed the $60 I could have made to watch turds swirl around a toilet on national TV.

Will not make that mistake again. I'll be at work for the next MNF game. The ESPN.com updates are just as good at describing the feces the Texans will lay on the field that night too but at least I'll have my money in my pocket....

Pathetic.

:gun:

:kubepalm:

:mariopalm:

:facepalm:

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
My prayer to the football GAWDS above is that we NEVER get another Nationally televised game, until they decide it's our turn to go to the big show! Until then, lets just keep our embarrassment local.
I don't think your prayer will be answered as I beleive Mr.Lewis and the big, bad Ravens are coming to town for a MNF game in a very few weeks.

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
Not as embarassed as the Titans vs Jags MNF game 3 weeks ago!!! That was an embarassment! It seem the Texans were playing half asleep? You guys will rebound.