Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-02-2010   #1
TEXANJAK
Texans #1

Rep Power: 126 TEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANJAK is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The swiss cheese defense

I don't understand whats going on, I know we got the talent to beat the colts.But yet we lose i say its back to the drawing board somewhere. which coach goes first offense, defense, special teams. I say defense and special teams coach,will have a new home next year.
Old 11-02-2010   #2
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 27795 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: The swiss cheese defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANJAK View Post
I don't understand whats going on, I know we got the talent to beat the colts.But yet we lose i say its back to the drawing board somewhere. which coach goes first offense, defense, special teams. I say defense and special teams coach,will have a new home next year.
13:35 1 00:14 IND 40 3 0 Punt
11:03 1 04:04 IND 22 7 78 Touchdown
04:11 1 04:11 IND 47 6 3 Punt
12:00 2 04:35 IND 25 7 24 Punt
05:52 2 04:59 IND 34 13 36 Field Goal
00:14 2 00:14 IND 18 1 -1 End of Half
15:00 3 03:30 IND 30 10 70 Touchdown
07:40 3 06:22 IND 30 12 64 Field Goal
12:22 4 04:59 IND 24 10 58 Field Goal
05:39 4 01:35 IND 27 6 6 Punt
00:34 4 00:34 IND 19 2 -2 End of Game

The defense in reality really didn't play all that bad till the second half, but it was all over by then cause we just tried blitzing Peyton to death and hoping we can force him into a mistake.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read