Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2010   #1
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 43520 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Going on IR....

Giving everyone on the site a heads up just in case you had me on one of your fantasy message board poster teams. I suffered a massive blow to my pride in the 1st, 2nd, halftime, 3rd, and 4th quarter of tonights game. Unfortunately this is going to put me down for the remainder of the year and I am going to have to shut it down.

My therapist is telling me that I am looking at rehab time 9-24 months. In fact, my therapist said this is career threatening and I may, at best, be able to return to myself at 70%.

Well, thats all I got. Good luck guys. Don't worry though, I will still be around to stare at the screen and give halfass thought out answers and questions that make no since.

Guess I will just have to start spending time with my wife and daughter on Sundays making them felt loved and wanted instead of making them plan life around Texan games.

Man, and I was really looking forward to our future beat downs by the Titans, Jags, Ravens, Jets, Chargers, Broncos. Especially those games where we get humiliated at home. The Ravens game was really going to be special, not only was that a home game but another Monday nighter.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #2
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Going on IR....

We can beat San deigo at home ........ i think

and the jets are overated and the jags always play us tough but it can go either way IMO

lets not panic yet
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #3
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
We can beat San deigo at home ........ i think

and the jets are overated and the jags always play us tough but it can go either way IMO

lets not panic yet
Hey Norg, we suck at home.......

I'm trying to stay positive.
Old 11-01-2010   #4
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Hey Norg, we suck at home.......

I'm trying to stay positive.

we are 2-2 at home we dont suck at home suck would be like 1-3

lets not get it twisted

Phins are 0-4 at home now that is suck .......
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #5
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't really expected us to win this game, but it would have been huge if we had. Either way we need 6 of the next 9 games. That won't be easy and 5 of 9 would have been a lot better. We can beat the chargers.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #6
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
we are 2-2 at home we dont suck at home suck would be like 1-3

lets not get it twisted

Phins are 0-4 at home now that is suck .......
Touche, is that how you spell touche?

Well in the two losses at home we stunk it up, so it pushed it beyond the 50/50.
Old 11-02-2010   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112235 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Touche, is that how you spell touche?

Well in the two losses at home we stunk it up, so it pushed it beyond the 50/50.
I think the armpits across the pond prefer to put an accent sign (Touché) but screw 'em. I like the American version..lol.

(Sorry, it's been a toug'h nigh't)
Old 11-02-2010   #8
MightyTExan
It's go time!

Rep Power: 18146 MightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respectedMightyTExan is a quality contributor and well respected

The team will be fine, the coaching was horrible. The way they played last night, probably would have beaten any other team.
MightyTExan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read