Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Going on IR....

TEXANRED

Texan-American
Giving everyone on the site a heads up just in case you had me on one of your fantasy message board poster teams. I suffered a massive blow to my pride in the 1st, 2nd, halftime, 3rd, and 4th quarter of tonights game. Unfortunately this is going to put me down for the remainder of the year and I am going to have to shut it down.

My therapist is telling me that I am looking at rehab time 9-24 months. In fact, my therapist said this is career threatening and I may, at best, be able to return to myself at 70%.

Well, thats all I got. Good luck guys. Don't worry though, I will still be around to stare at the screen and give halfass thought out answers and questions that make no since.

Guess I will just have to start spending time with my wife and daughter on Sundays making them felt loved and wanted instead of making them plan life around Texan games.

Man, and I was really looking forward to our future beat downs by the Titans, Jags, Ravens, Jets, Chargers, Broncos. Especially those games where we get humiliated at home. The Ravens game was really going to be special, not only was that a home game but another Monday nighter. :choke:

We can beat San deigo at home ........ i think

and the jets are overated and the jags always play us tough but it can go either way IMO

lets not panic yet

We can beat San deigo at home ........ i think

and the jets are overated and the jags always play us tough but it can go either way IMO

lets not panic yet

Hey Norg, we suck at home.......

I'm trying to stay positive.

I didn't really expected us to win this game, but it would have been huge if we had. Either way we need 6 of the next 9 games. That won't be easy and 5 of 9 would have been a lot better. We can beat the chargers.

we are 2-2 at home we dont suck at home suck would be like 1-3

lets not get it twisted

Phins are 0-4 at home now that is suck .......

Touche, is that how you spell touche?

Well in the two losses at home we stunk it up, so it pushed it beyond the 50/50.

Touche, is that how you spell touche?

Well in the two losses at home we stunk it up, so it pushed it beyond the 50/50.

I think the armpits across the pond prefer to put an accent sign (Touché) but screw 'em. I like the American version..lol.

(Sorry, it's been a toug'h nigh't) :D

The team will be fine, the coaching was horrible. The way they played last night, probably would have beaten any other team.

Back