Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-02-2010   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sad News: Blazing Arrow has passed away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I think he would've been blown away by the outpouring at Texans Talk. It says a lot about him as a person, as well as the quality of members here.

It sucked to watch us lose last night, but with this heavy news on my heart, it was only a game.
Great perspective, DB!
Old 11-02-2010   #62
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP Kian (AKA Blazing Sparrow / Blazing Arrow) - we will miss the smack talk. My prayers go out to your wife and daughter. 33 is far too young to leave this world.

Last edited by disaacks3; 11-02-2010 at 11:05 AM.
disaacks3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #63
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 33472 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Real sad news. Prayers out to his family, I hope they can take comfort from the support of so many people.

Hopefully he has Sunday Ticket up there to keep on watching.
Old 11-02-2010   #64
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just can't get over a massive heart attack at 33. That's terrible.

Man I remember him being our number 1 adversary in the smack forum. He always had a bassackwards view on things, but never backed down from an argument.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #65
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I just can't get over a massive heart attack at 33. That's terrible.

Man I remember him being our number 1 adversary in the smack forum. He always had a bassackwards view on things, but never backed down from an argument.
Those days go waaaaaaay back, before the big merger.
Old 11-02-2010   #66
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't recall any of his posts but I am so sorry to hear of his death. My prayers to God to comfort his family. Everyone take a moment to realize this could be any of us. Hug a loved one, smell a flower and gaze at a sunset. Realize that any bad day is a blessing and is not usually as bad as we think.
Old 11-02-2010   #67
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 71958 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think he would've been blown away by the outpouring at Texans Talk. It says a lot about him as a person, as well as the quality of members here.

It sucked to watch us lose last night, but with this heavy news on my heart, it was only a game.
You know I think that finding out about Blazing Sparro -er - Arrow (I would find it funny if I were him) is the reason I am not really upset about the loss last nigh b/c there are more important things in this world, like my 5 year old daughter.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-02-2010   #68
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Sorry to hear that .

He and I talked about The San Jose Ca. area when we went out there . I asked him about the San Jose Giants and told him I wanted to watch a game . He said it was a blast and a great atmosphere and he went all the time .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #69
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
You know I think that finding out about Blazing Sparro -er - Arrow (I would find it funny if I were him) is the reason I am not really upset about the loss last nigh b/c there are more important things in this world, like my 5 year old daughter.
I agree. As my son sat in my lap (not much room in that easy chair as there was when he was a 3 yo!) and I kissed my baby girl for the night, I thought those same thoughts.

Every day is a gift. Every hug I get from my children more valuable to me than any material possession or event. It sounds like a Hallmark card, but I honestly feel this way.
Old 11-02-2010   #70
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP BA. My thoughts and prayers go towards your family.

One of the best opposing team posters to ever show up here, he will be missed.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #71
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw your post there....Shocking at 33 too! My prayers to his family/friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I went ahead and let the Jag fans know, since He used to post over there pretty frequently...

This is extremely sad, at the age of 33 you still have your whole life ahead of you. That's way too young and not too much older than I am now.
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #72
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I was just informed by ChildressTitanFan (a friend from another message board) that Blazing Arrow suffered a heart attack. His wife informed someone that share with Childress.... He was only 33 y/o.... RIP my brother.

Thoughts and prayers to his wife and entire family!!
I'm sad and shocked. I always enjoyed reading his posts.
Old 11-02-2010   #73
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Unbelievable. Life is short enough, yours was way too short. See ya, Flaming Sparrow!
Old 11-02-2010   #74
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Really sad news. Prayers for his family.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #75
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 140315 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still trippin on how YOUNG he was. Seriously when a guy my age dies it's sad, but when a guy BARELY in his 30s passes away from something like this it's a tragedy. He's needed in here just like the No Spin Zone wouldn't be the same without Porky, Redzone, Axeman or Illini-Jeni
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010   #76
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I agree. As my son sat in my lap (not much room in that easy chair as there was when he was a 3 yo!) and I kissed my baby girl for the night, I thought those same thoughts.

Every day is a gift. Every hug I get from my children more valuable to me than any material possession or event. It sounds like a Hallmark card, but I honestly feel this way.
that's how I felt when I got home from watching the game at Pub Fiction last night....the high point of the evening was getting a hug from my little girl and putting her to bed.
Old 11-02-2010   #77
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Yes... Are we kidding ourselves???? Just because Blazing Arrow gave us Texans fans a hard time should we not celebrate his ("****ing life with us") life!!! RIP Kian!! You left us way too young!!!! RIP Kian!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2010   #78
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

That said, read my sig!!!!!!
Old 11-03-2010   #79
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Who would have thought that Blazing Arrow would have sparked such careful reflection? Crazy stuff....

God bless you, BA, and your family especially! May the good Lord watch over your family until you are all reunited.....
Old 11-03-2010   #80
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP, Blazing Arrow.

He kept us on our toes around here. He'll definitely be missed.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read