Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-01-2010   #21
Revolution
All Pro

Rep Power: 304 Revolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respectedRevolution is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP BA! Much too young...
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #22
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183543 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sad News: Blazing Arrow has passed away!!

A sudden death is the most difficult for family and friends........no matter what age, but especially for someone so young. Prayers to all who have lost him in such an unexpected fashion.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #23
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

best wishes to one of my favorite internet adversaries. condolences to the family and friends, and titans message board community. He will be missed over here.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #24
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 123638 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh my. I can't believe I just read this thread. Terrible news. He helped me out last summer when our cat brought in fleas to the house. He was kind and generous with his help and him and I had a sort of forged a friendship.

From then on when he posted something disagreeable I always knew the sort of person behind the post and I could smile about it.

Rest In Peace BA. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Appeciate you Bill you letting us know.
Old 11-01-2010   #25
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

RIP BA. Way too young to pass away. Prayers to his family and friends.
Old 11-01-2010   #26
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW! I'm sick hearing about this. I really enjoyed his visits to the message boards. I had a lot of fun going back and forth with him.

I pray that his family will be ok.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #27
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 14086 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

i thought this thread was satirical when i first saw it, but my heart sunk completely when i saw that it was real. Very tragic news. May he rest in peace and my prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends.
Old 11-01-2010   #28
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84758 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I went ahead and let the Jag fans know, since He used to post over there pretty frequently...

This is extremely sad, at the age of 33 you still have your whole life ahead of you. That's way too young and not too much older than I am now.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #29
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shocking. RIP, BA.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I went ahead and let the Jag fans know, since He used to post over there pretty frequently....
Good idea! Thanks!!
Old 11-01-2010   #31
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Unhappy Re: Sad News: Blazing Arrow has passed away!!

Didn't know him but regardless, too young to pass away. Rest In Peace Blazing Arrow!
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So we learned he was married, does anyone know if he had children?
Old 11-01-2010   #33
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

This MB really is like a family I have not even met him but this has put a damper on my whole day.
Old 11-01-2010   #34
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 82834 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Terrible news. RIP
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
So we learned he was married, does anyone know if he had children?
Yes. A daughter about 5 years old.

Obit:

Quote:

Kian Shaun Harvey Resident of Concord Kian, beloved Husband, Father and Friend passed away Wednesday, September 15, 2010. He was born in Martinez on March 24, 1977. He attended Palmer School, Walnut Creek and graduated from De La Salle High School, Concord in 1995. He was awarded the rank of Eagle Scout in 1995. He attended UC Santa Barbara where he studied Chemistry and Economics. On June 21, 2003 he married Tammie Beth Wilson and on October 17, 2005 they were blessed with a daughter Amber Lynn Harvey. Kian was a great man with many interests and hobbies including the NFL with the Tennessee Titans being his favorite team, building and working on computers and gaming online with many friends. He enjoyed music and Bob Marley was his favorite. He loved to make people laugh and to spend time with friends and family. He was known by many for his great sense of humor and love for life. Not a day will go by that he will not be in our hearts. Kian is survived by his wife Tammie Beth Harvey, his daughter Amber Lynn Harvey, his mother Suzanne Harvey, and his Grandma Marilyn Harvey. A Memorial service to celebrate his life will be held on October 1, 2010 at 2:00 pm at the Walnut Avenue United Methodist Church, 260 Walnut Avenue, Walnut Creek.
ContraCosta Times
Old 11-01-2010   #36
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33836 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Obit:

ContraCosta Times
So, he passed amost two months ago?
Old 11-01-2010   #37
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84758 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Obit:

ContraCosta Times
Great post TB...

He sounds like a guy who really had a good head on his shoulders. This is extremely sad, he had his whole life to live....just goes to show you how fragile life really is.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #38
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I went to gotitans.com to pay my respects but couldn't because of the use of no free emails. I did find this nice write up about being a fan and tailgating.

link

Again, RIP Kian. My thoughts and prayers are sent for your family and friends.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #39
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31704 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, very sad news. Seemed like a good guy. May he R.I.P.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I went to gotitans.com to pay my respects but couldn't because of the use of no free emails. I did find this nice write up about being a fan and tailgating.

link

Again, RIP Kian. My thoughts and prayers are sent for your family and friends.
PM Childress so that he can let TitanJeff know. I have a free email account also but he was able to get me registered anwyay.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read