Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2010   #1
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Prediction Thread Colts-Texans

Colts 37 Texans 34

Rackers comes up short on last minute 52 yd. FG.

http://www.houstontexans.com/team/game/2010/regular8/

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 11-01-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: add content
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #2
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prediciton Thread Colts-Texans

Texans 73
Colts 2

this is the most important game in franchise history, people...no way we let it get away.

(thinking 27-24 Texans)
Old 11-01-2010   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I've got no idea what these Texans are going to do. Watching the Colts this year, I have no idea what these Colts are going to do.

I'm just hoping it's a good game. If it's not a blowout by the Texans, I hope it's close with a chance to win at the end.
Old 11-01-2010   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 31 Colts 21

Reasoning..the Texans know this team better than the front of their hand ( alot of face palms against these guys) I see the Texans moving the ball up and down the field via the run and Owen Daniels. I predict the game will be within one possession until a late score by the Texans to move it to a ten point lead. I dont see our d stopping Peyton but I do see the Texans holding the ball a long time in the second half.

I cant wait...less than 12 hours away!!!
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #5
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've got no idea what these Texans are going to do. Watching the Colts this year, I have no idea what these Colts are going to do.
This.

It would be more possible to predict when and where the alien UFOs land than to predict anything the Texans are going to do. So I'm just gonna watch TV tonight and hope like hell the "good" Texans show up.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 30
Colts 27
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #7
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Prediction Thread Colts-Texans

I'm not going to guess the score, but I'll take the under.
Old 11-01-2010   #8
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm going to use some reverse psychology here, the Colts are going to stomp a mudhole in the Texans..... 35-10.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #9
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Texans 38
Colts 21
Old 11-01-2010   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just don't lay down and play dead like they did against the gurls and the giants!

I think we'll take this one. I just don't see our boys embarrassing themselves on MNF like they did last year. I'm a little leary with the changes they've made in the D, but, anything will be better than what they've played in the past anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Hope Cush makes Meco proud!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #11
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163027 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

I have this weird, gut feeling Andre is going to just go off tonight. 202 yards receiving and Texans win 34-14.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #12
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 31
Colts 27

We won't keep 'em all the way down, but I'll take a "W" any way we can get it!
Old 11-01-2010   #13
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuttoKarl View Post
Texans 73
Colts 2

this is the most important game in franchise history, people...no way we let it get away.

(thinking 27-24 Texans)
You think the Colts will get a Safety?????
Old 11-01-2010   #14
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Just don't lay down and play dead like they did against the gurls and the giants!

I think we'll take this one. I just don't see our boys embarrassing themselves on MNF like they did last year. I'm a little leary with the changes they've made in the D, but, anything will be better than what they've played in the past anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter. Hope Cush makes Meco proud!!
I don't think they will lay down since it is MNF. Texans are usually hyped up for primetime games. Last year on MNF, they played pretty well, but came up short in the end because Kris Brown can't kick.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #15
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

I say:

Texans: 6
Cots: 3

Texans: 172 Yards Total Offense
Colts: 201 Yards Total Offense

Old 11-01-2010   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
You think the Colts will get a Safety?????
After we have a comfy lead, we're putting Orlovsky in.
Old 11-01-2010   #17
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Texans 30
Colts 27
After a brief re-evaluation.

Colts 31
Texans 20
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #18
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I don't think they will lay down since it is MNF. Texans are usually hyped up for primetime games. Last year on MNF, they played pretty well, but came up short in the end because Kris Brown can't kick.
BS!! They played like crap, and it should NEVER have come down to a last minute KICK! YES, KB cost us that game, and he lost his job! If the rest of the team had done their JOB the outcome of that game would have been very different. Where do you get the Texans are usually hyped up for primetime games? They usually lay a big fat stinkin egg on National TV!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #19
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BS!! They played like crap, and it should NEVER have come down to a last minute KICK! YES, KB cost us that game, and he lost his job! If the rest of the team had done their JOB the outcome of that game would have been very different. Where do you get the Texans are usually hyped up for primetime games? They usually lay a big fat stinkin egg on National TV!
Games like that Monday night, & the Jags games from last year will always haunt us, because we (as fans) severely underestimate the Titans (with VY) & the Jags. And to some extent, I bet the team does as well.
Old 11-01-2010   #20
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

2-0 Texans in a surprising defensive struggle.

Okoye sacks Manning for a safety and the win!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read