Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-31-2010   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool It hurts more every week

Am I the only one who gets angrier every week that the Cowgirls can't win yet they out-coached us with textbook precision?

Always gives me concern for playoffs. But time will tell.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #2
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It hurts more every week

I texted a Cowboy fan friend of mine earlier tonight:

What an embarrassment for the Texans that the Cowboys sole win this season was in Houston.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Am I the only one who gets angrier every week that the Cowgirls can't win yet they out-coached us with textbook precision?

No bro, it's just one of those things called the NFL.... Shite happens!!!! At least our loss to those 'Gurls was an out of conference loss. Who cares that the Jags beat their ass??
Old 10-31-2010   #4
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected

Also, when we played them, the 'gurls still figured they would be a force this season. But they quit halfway through the Giants game, and it was evident today. Phillips may not be a good HC, but he is an excellent defensive mind. And that defense today played like they didn't want to be there.
Old 10-31-2010   #5
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

on any sunday yankey, nfl
Old 10-31-2010   #6
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:

To answer your question, no. It just sticks in my craw that the Texans laid a big stinky on the field at home then the players just kind of shrugged it off. No heart!
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #7
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Cowgirls wanted that game more than our guys and it showed on the field. Too bad we played them early as we'd probably cream them now.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-31-2010   #8
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 29181 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

we had delusions of grandeur during that game

and the cowboys had a fist with a unity ring on it cocked back and ready to punch
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #9
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

yes, I would trade the Cowboys record to 5-1 as long as we beat them. Course that means that they beat the jags and tacks, both AFC South teams.
Old 10-31-2010   #10
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected

You have to take the "Any Given Sunday" approach here.

Yeah, it's somewhat embarrassing, but, Dallas was ready to play that game, and we were not.

I still think we were, and are, the better team, but, on THAT SUNDAY, they brought the game, and we did not.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 225538 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like it really was their Super Bowl.

As long as they continue to suck and we win and get to the playoffs, I don't care.

Actually, I don't even care if they continue to suck. I just want us to continue to win and get to the playoffs. The Cowboys can go 1-15 or 10-6, I don't care.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
To answer your question, no. It just sticks in my craw that the Texans laid a big stinky on the field at home then the players just kind of shrugged it off. No heart!

^^^^^ This!! I'm still ticked off that our boys had such a bad attitude about that game! That "it's just another game" crap still burns me to the bone!!! BUT, I'm perfectly honest with my Cowboy friends, and it shuts them up pretty quick. I tell them the truth!! "Ya'll kicked our butt fair and square!!"
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #13
machineo
Rookie

Rep Power: 233 machineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respectedmachineo is a quality contributor and well respected

It hurts that the more they lose, the more we hear about it (and how they still have a chance) on all the pre and post games.
machineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #14
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineo View Post
It hurts that the more they lose, the more we hear about it (and how they still have a chance) on all the pre and post games.
Not sure who's saying they still have a chance. Whoever says that immediately loses all credibility.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #15
SrslySirius
Veteran

Rep Power: 1370 SrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respectedSrslySirius is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Not sure who's saying they still have a chance. Whoever says that immediately loses all credibility.
What a bunch of malarky. I, for one, am excited to see what John Kitna can do!

SrslySirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #16
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Any given Sunday. If you play that game 10 times it comes out differently each time and the Texans are going to be on top more often than not. It was also just a bad scheduling point for us. The Cowboys hadn't given up yet, nor lost their QB, so they came out with some fire. They'll be going through the motions the rest of this year so anyone else playing them should get an easy W. I would hate to be one of those teams, though.
Old 11-01-2010   #17
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
Any given Sunday. If you play that game 10 times it comes out differently each time and the Texans are going to be on top more often than not. It was also just a bad scheduling point for us. The Cowboys hadn't given up yet, nor lost their QB, so they came out with some fire. They'll be going through the motions the rest of this year so anyone else playing them should get an easy W. I would hate to be one of those teams, though.
Tanking an entire season on purpose landed the Spurs Tim Duncan the following
season, so it may not be all that bad.
Old 11-01-2010   #18
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

It is actually hurting less for me...Cowboyfan is quiet. Real quiet.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #19
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
It's called hibernation.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010   #20
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
It is so amazing....cant find a one of em here, and if you know sa you cant go into any store, mall, funeral or wedding with out seeing a Cowboys star or hearing them whoot on the radio..but now. nada.

I have pointed out that the Cowboy fans behavior at Reliant..may have pissed someone off....maybe God doesnt watch through the hole in the roof after all.

As for me Im not running smack at all down here..just watching and enjoying the Emporer and his followers realize they are naked.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read