Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-25-2010   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10480 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Road trip to Denver. Who all is going?

My step dad told me that for Christmas that We "MAY" buy tickets to
Denver game. This is not a 100% done deal. Since his work is going slow right now, but we are hopefull. The reason i wanted to go to the Denver is because
I have never been out of Texas, im a big fan of snow, and i want to see Gary Kubiak destroy his former team. This being said i hope i am able to go ,and hope to see some of you there!
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010   #2
KingwoodTexansFan
KWTXN

Section: 605 Gridiron TEXAS!!!
Rep Power: 0 KingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedKingwoodTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Road trip to Denver. Who all is going?

We're heading to Denver for that one!
Old 10-27-2010   #3
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Road trip to Denver. Who all is going?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read